View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #154
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Story has now been running for 2 weeks, thanks for all the positive feedback and comments in that short time. Please keep them cumming, always appreciated and chapters are then posted more frequently.

What will Amber’s ultimate dare be?

Find out now in ………

PART 9 (286 Parts in total)

OMFG" laughed Sarah

"What is it, what is it?" asked the players curious.

Sarah showed the letter which read

"I have a query" Dani asked, meaning all the lucky players quickly departed the room to discuss in private away from Ambers prying ears.

Once they well all out of earshot Dani asked how would they make sure nobody showed the video. John laughed before answering, there will be detailed pictures of every player nude on it, if anyone wants to be a fool and show others their copy, we will have stuff they don't want others to see, also we have already proven we can get along with everything that we have done this evening, and I don’t think anyone here wants to break that trust.

Hearing this, everyone agreed that John had some good points.

"When you say we can ejaculate on Amber, is this anywhere we like, or is there some places off bound" asked Mark wondering about a certain location.

"Anywhere you like, just remember you could suffer the circumstances at a later date also that everyone will be able to keep a copy of everything that you do.

Laura mentioned that she knew Amber had the pill at home incase she ever needed it.

Realising what John had mentioned about the recording several of the males re thought about what they were initially planning.

"Can we use things to help us orgasm" asked a few of the females, knowing that both Sarah and Laura had several sex toys, not too far away.

"Are we all doing this at the same time" asked a curious Lucy wondering how it was all going to happen.

"Well at the start, everyone will walk up to the camera and introduce themselves, before any action takes place. People may then chose where and when they want to start, however they must ejaculate at least once over or inside Amber. The dare will finish an hour after the first player ejaculates, so if you can cum again, you are more than welcome to do so.

"Who is going to record everything" asked Laura still confused.

John gave a peculiar answer "I'm going to set it to record and place it on the side getting a good view of Amber, anyone may then take control over the camera at anytime, however people must take turns if others want to capture something specific.

Several of the players were getting excited about the special opportunity that was betrayed in front of them.

"Have we any more questions? asked John"

After a few minor queries the events were about to begin, John went into the room first and put a new 90 minute disk in the cam corded and set it to record.

"Is anyone there" Amber cried, wondering if everyone had left her blindfolded naked on the floor with her legs spread open for the fun of it.

John chuckled allowing Amber to realise her fears weren't true.

"What's happening" Amber asked getting a little nervous.

John just chuckled again not giving Amber any information for what was about to cum.

Suddenly down the spiral staircase walked Sarah. Walking straight up to the camera she introduced herself and sat on the red carpet besides Amber getting a good look at her sexy spot.

Next in walked Brian followed by Dani and the rest of the players. Introducing themselves everyone looked forward for the ultimate evening’s events. They had all seen each other naked for several hours now, but still they had never seen their friend’s orgasm. Were they quiet, or were they loud, could any of the females squirt, all was about to be revealed.

John finally introduced himself and took hold of the camera. Nodding his head he symbolised for the fun to begin.

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

Where will it all take place?

What will Ambers reaction be?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath and more will soon cum.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote