Thread: Fiction: Immoral Teaching
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #10
fullofsecrets

Post Immoral Teaching Part Three

When class was finished the students watched their teacher walk down the hallway to the Head Master's office, where they knew there would be screaming coming from it only after a few minutes. All the students walked to the study hall and sat down at tables. Heather, Jessa, and Melody all sat together at a table in the back of the room.

"I feel so sorry for her," Melody remarked.

"I know, what if they use her too hard? You remember what happened last year with Missy Ferris? She could move at all, the nurse confined her to her dorm for a week," Jessa commented.

"Guys, your scaring me. Knock it off," Heather said, opening her book pretending to read.

Jessa sighed. "Well, its true, Heather. I mean what if that was you one day? What if you ever get--"

"Enough!" Heather exclaimed and ran out of study hall and to the bathroom. From there she could hear Beth screaming from the Head Master's office. She started to cry. Jessa and Melody came into the bathroom and hugged her and held her as she cried.

"We're sorry, we just want you to be safe, Heather," Melody said, trying to offer comfort.

"I know I should stop, but I just don't know what I'd do without him. He makes everything, this world, this whole school; he makes it all feel so safe and right," Heather replied, looking into the mirror wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to see him tonight? Behind the theater stage?" Jessa asked.

Heather nodded and they went back to the study hall. Heather stared at Jack the entire period, wishing they had been somewhere different; together. After study hall was over Jessa and Melody went to lunch, meantime Heather went to the backstage of the theater and waited patiently for Jack to arrive.

He strolled in quietly, carefully looking around making sure he wasn't followed in by a student or teacher. He made it to the back and found Heather sitting in a chair crying. He walked over and put his arm around her.

"Baby, whats wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked.

"I just....I want us to be together," she replied.

"But we are together, right now."

"I want more than that; I want to be greedy with you."

He leaned over her and lifted her up and lad her down on the carpeted part of the floor. Reaching up her skirt he slipped his hand under her panties and smiled as she squirmed. "I can bare to be greedy right now," he commented. Jack unzipped the top of her skirt and started to pull it down, she grabbed his hands.

"Jack, no; I'm not ready. I didn't even shower this morning. Please don't," Heather pleaded.

"Oh, baby, I don't care about that. Relax I wont hurt you," Jack consoled.

"Jack, what if they catch us?"

"Shh, don't worry about that right now." He finished pulling down her skirt and started to suck on her neck. She gripped the bottom rim of his shirt, but couldn't gather up the courage to pull it off. He grabbed it and slid it off to assist her.

After getting her top off Jack reach back behind her and unclipped her bra, watching her breasts push it off. He smiled and made his way down to them sucking one nipple and using his fingers to twist the other. Heather squealed and wiggled around underneath his grip, staring down at his belt and the zipper below it.

He smiled and went back up and kissed her lips. He unbuckled his belt and took it off. "Do you want to unbutton them or should I?" he hinted.

Heather reached her hands down over the button of his jeans and let it loose, then went down and unzipped them. He pushed them off quickly along with his boxers. Heather looked away not wanting to see. Jack kissed her stomach as he slowly removed her panties. The fabric glided against her legs and she let out a whimper. He looked at her and she close her eyes as he thrust into her. She screamed, but Jack managed to quiet her with a kiss as he continued. She moaned as silently as possible.

After bout an hour they were forced to quit as the warning bell for the next class rang. Jack stopped and held Heather in his arms for a few minutes. They got up and got dressed and she leaned against him reaching for a kiss. He gave in and kissed her, smiling.

"Heather, we have to hurry," Jack said, pulling her arm to guide her out of the theater room.

"Jack, wait!"

"What is it, Heather?"

She wrapped her arms around him and said, "I love you, Jack. Promise me we'll get out of here one day."

"I promise." He kissed her forehead and left the room from the back door and she went out the front.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*

Last edited by fullofsecrets; 12-15-2011 at 09:17 PM.
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote