Thread: [FICTION] An entire week...
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:09 PM   #17
Username87654

PART 16

We went to bed, with the same sleeping arrangement as the night before. We all decided to sleep in. I woke up at 9:30AM with a rock solid boner. I had no idea what the day held, but that was the great thing about it. We decided to wake Brooke up by teasing her slit. She grew wet and slowly opened her eyes.
"Wake up, sleepy head." we told her as she woke up.
We all sat around the tv eating toaster pastries, even Brooke. We all sat in our pajamas while Brooke sat there naked. Nobody acknowledged her nudity, I was sure all the guys were hard. Without even mentioning it, we were all thinking off ideas for Brooke. Eventually, after about a half hour of pointless cartoons, Mark thought of an idea.
"Brooke, leave the room." He suddenly burst out. Brooke did as told, leaving th room.
When it was clear that Brooke was away from hearing distance, Mark said "Let's make a dirty video with her then leave it in differant places."
"I like it." Amy said. We all nodded in agreence. While it was risky, it was a great idea. I loved it. I would love to make a dirty video of Brooke.
We grabbed a video camera, set it up, and called Brooke back into the room. We possitioned the camera to face the grown. We commanded Brook to get on the ground. She did as told.
"Now play with your tits." Alexis said. Brooke did as told, rubbing her breast and hard nipples.
"Moan." Anna said laughing.
Brooke, again, didn't argue. She let out a long sexual moan following by several more. The moans continued for about 3 minutes while we let Brooke play with her breast.
"Now lick your fingers and finger yourself." I added in.
Brooke began licking her fingers from up to down until every finger was soaking wet. Her hands then moved down to her already wet vagina, I looked at the camera shot. It looked great.She then inserted her index finger on her left hand into her dripping wet vagina. She moaned as she did this. She inserted it in and out, faster and faster. She moaned harder and harder. She seemed close to cumming. She closed her eyes, clenched her face, and let out a long moan, she had cummed. She took her finger out of her vagina, not dripping wet.
"Lick them clean." Conner added. She began licking them until the cum on her hands was replaced with her spit.
I pressed the button on the camera to stop recording. "Perfect." I said. Brooke replied with a sarcastic smile.

Mark, Alexis and me decided to go out destructed the DVD's while the rest of the group stayed. We hid DVD's in a bookstore, a Walmart, a gas station, a public restroom, and a barber shop. Brooke's face was blurred other for privacy, people would be shocked to get those DVDs. I was sure we would never hear from them again. The rest of the day, we just tortured Brooke. We gave her some spanking, worked on orgasm control, made her drink more urine, and we locked her out for a few hours again. The day quickly passed and the night quickly approached. I feel asleep next to Maddie like the last two nights. I was shaken awake earlier than usual. I looked at the clock, it read 2AM. Maddie had shaken me awake, I wondered why.
"The pill started working last night." Maddie whispered.
My heart skipped a beat, I knew what this mean. I tested the waters by asking "and?". She turned on the lights.
Maddie giggled nervously. "Do you think we should do it?" she nervously asked. I had no idea what to say. I just sat there while my draw dropped.
"Do you think it's safe?" she nervously asked. I answered with a passionate kiss on her lips. I began rubbing her breast while we still kissed. I unbuttoned her pajama top and began rubbing her bra. She moaned as I did this. I began stripping. She pulled down her pajama bottom and her pink panties. I saw her vagina lips which I was used to seeing by now but loved just as much. We layed on the bed completely naked, making out. I teased her vagina with the tip of my penis. I didn't know what I was doing, to be honest. I then slowly inserted my penis into her vagina. She let out a moan. This was such a passionate moment between just the two of us. I then humped in and out. I felt myself on the urdge of cumming. I then felt the fimilar feeling of myself cumming. I didn't hold it in. I let go inside of her. She let out a long moan just as I cummed. I couldn't believe it, I just lost my virginity. I didn't regret it one bit. My penis went limp as we layed there making out.
I heard a creak and light entered the room. Standing in the door way was Alexis.
"How was it?" She asked.