Thread: [FICTION] An entire week...
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #15
Username87654

PART 14

"She had no issues making us do public nudity, let's do the same." I said.
"No, please. Dont do that." Brooke pleaded.
"We can just send her out in the backyard with no clothes" I said.
"Sounds good to me." Amy said, everybody else agreed.
Brooke seemed to hate the idea, she sat on the floor looking pissed off.
"Let's do it." Anna said.
"Get up!" Amy demanded. Brooke did as told. She walked slowly. We all walked behind her. Amy slapped her butt.
"Walk faster." She said, slapping Brooke's butt again. Brooke slowly began crying. To some people, this could have seemed too harsh. Brooke deserved it though. I reached my hand back and gave her butt a slap too. Her pale butt checks were slowly turning pink. Everybody took turns slapping her butt until she reached the door. Maddie opened the door and Amy shoved Brooke out the door. Brooke landing in the grass, scraping her knees.
"No peeing, no cumming, no covering. Bye." Amy said, with a smirk. She closed the door, leaving Brooke alone.

We all had to take shifts watching Brooke to make sure she didn't break any of the rules. Luckly for me, my first shift was with Maddie. Within the last week, Maddie had completely changed. She went from being just my sister's friend to a girl I actually liked. She was very sweet, her personalily and her vagina. I simply liked Anna for her body, I liked Maddie for so much more. The time when Maddie and I were left alone was awkward though. I didn't know what to say and she defiantly didn't know what to say. We just sat there, watching Brooke. Maddie finally broke the ice when it began raining outside.
"Sucks for her." she said.
"I know, she deserves it though." I said.
"I'm gateful for what she did though." Maddie said. "I don't know how I went all these years without having any orgasms. Now, thanks to her, I will be having one everyday." she said.
This was weird, yet hot, to hear from Maddie. I couldn't wait for her next orgasm.
Maddie then suddenly burst out the unexpected.
"I like you." She said, turning bright red.
I couldn't lie to her. "I like you too." I shyly said.
She smiled at me and grabbed my hand. We sat there holding hands until our shift was up. We then passed the shift over to Mark and Anna.
The rest of us watched watched tv for a while. After switching shifts several times, we decided to let Brooke in.

Brooke ran in from the rain as soon as she could. She was soaking wet all over.
"I have to pee so badly" Brooke said, shivering.
"Perfect!" Amy said heading out to the kitchen.
Amy seemed like she wanted revenge more than anyone else. She really seemed mad at Brooke.
When she came back she was holding a clear plastic cup.
"Pee in it." Amy commanded.
I think Brooke would have argued if she didn't have to pee so badly. She held the cup between her legs. A line of dark yellow pee filled the cup. The cup filled a little over half way. Amy had no mercy. Brooke even let us use the restroom in private. A little of the remaining urine dripped down Brooke's legs. She set the cup on the table sitting next to us. She was still dripping wet.
"Now drink it." Amy said.
"I can't do that. That's disguisting." Brooke argued.
"You never complained when you made them do disguisting stuff. Now it's your turn. Drink it, or else" Amy said in a tone I had never heard her use. Brooke brought to cup up to her mouth, smelling it first. She made a face and took a small sip.
"Drink all of it." Amy yelled.
Brooke slowly started drinking it again. She then quickly chugged the rest down. She made a face like she was about to throw up.
"You better not puke." Amy said.
Brooke slowly began crying. Oh, how I loved her being under our control.