Thread: [FICTION] An entire week...
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 06:01 PM   #11
Username87654

PART 10

"You were watching us the whole time?" I asked in shock
"Of coarse." she said, laughing. "I can't afford to loose any of you."
I couldn't argue with that. She did have a good point. We would have been an easy target to any creep. We were a bunch of teens and preteens walking through the forest naked.
"It's just that was supposed to be private." Anna practically screamed "We nearly had sex while you secretly watched."
"Um. No!" Brooke yelled "None of you have had sex, dont act like you have! If I do make any of you have sex, it will be after the pill becomes active.".
Deep inside, I knew I would end up giving my virginity to one of these four girls. I wasnt going to complain when that time would come. Even my sister was cute. Even though she was my sister she did have beatiful pink vagina lips, which when spread showed her clit that was begging to be rubbed and all her other flaps and folds which made her unique. On top of that she had lovely budding breast and her strawberry pink nipples which easily hardened. She was as pretty as the other 3 girls, if given the choice I wouldn't want to have sex with my own sister though.
"Okay." Anna said, giving in. "How much did you see?" she asked.
"Everything!" Brooke said with a smile. "Don't worry, I know how turned on you've been in the last few days. If put in that position, I would've done the same." Those words ended the arguement.
They meant a lot coming from Brooke. We had never seen her naked and she never talked about what she did. Just about us.
As the argument ended Brooke said "I was thinking, and I realized that I have a plan nobody has done so far."
I was nervous to see what that was and even more nervous when Brooke said "You are all going to get passionate with one another."
I had no idea what she meant until she said "I will pair all of you up, unfortunately one girl will be left. The pairs will go find a bedroom and actually get passionate. I will give you all an hour to have alone. Go into a bedroom, hug, kiss, lots of foreplay but no cumming."
I was a little nervous about the groups as she paired us up. I was put with Maddie. We were commanded to go into my room. A major turnoff was the camera that Brooke set up to watch us. What started as an awkward hug soon turned into a passionate kiss. Something I had longed to share with one of these girls. Our lips touched as my hands reached down to gently fondle her vagina. I instantly got hard looking at her vagina lips. She spread them but suddenly stopped and said "We're not allowed to cum."
"I won't let you." I prommised as I kissed her all over. Starting at the top of her head covering her entire body. I was taking lead in this. I kissed her all over, ending with my mouth to hers. We lay naked on the bed with out lips touching. Did I have feelings for Maddie or was I doing this because of Brooke? I wasnt sure, all I knew was I loved the moment. I wasn't sure if I truly loved Maddie though.
The smell of sex quickly entered the room, even though none of us had cummed. I wanted to cum so badly. I wanted to give Maddie the orgasm she deserved. I wanted to finish off the first time I had put my mouth to her vagina. She was lovely, and at the moment I felt she was all mine. I lost track of time as I teased Maddie and she teased me. I knew time was almost up though. As I kissed Maddie one last time the door opened. I looked up, expecting Brooke. Instead, standing in the doorway was Brooke's best friend.

Thanks everyone for reading. May I please get an honest opinion on the story? What do you like and want do you not like? Thanks.