Thread: [FICTION] An entire week...
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 09:19 PM   #10
Username87654

Thank you for all your kind comments! The best part is, this is only going to get better.

PART 9

"Everybody, get to the car. You can use towels to cover up. You will get to cum soon." Brooke said.
We all wrapped towels around ourselves and made a run for the car. We sat down in the same seats as before. I wondered what Brooke had in mind this time and suddenly regretted this deal. Brooke drove for about a half hour and suddenly stopped at the woods. She told us to get out. I thought she was kidding at first. She told us to meet her at home. We could find any way to give oursleves an orgasm each.
"Have fun!" she said. We all obeyed and got out, taking our towels with us. I couldn't believe this. Brooke quickly sped away and we quickly ran behind the trees. We knew the way home, it wasn't too far from here.
"We better get walking." I said.
We all walked in the direction of our neighborhood.
"I can't believe she is doing this." Mark said.
"I can." Alexis said.
As we walked, I caught quick glimpses of boobs and butts. Luckly, nobody ever came in this area of the woods. We were safe from being seen but this still sucked. After a while everybody gave up on covering themselves. We all walked through the forest like a bunch of nudist. We all made small talk, mostly about the last couple of days. I couldn't believe that innocent truth or dare game all turned into this, but somehow I liked it. I had seem 4 very attractive girls completely naked and given and received orgasms in ways that had only been in my wildest dreams.
About 20 minutes into the walk Anna asked "Are we going to have those orgasms shes letting us have soon, I'm horny." It was weird hearing Anna say those words. I had completely forgotten about the orgasms, I was purely focused on getting home. We all talked about it and agreed to go ahead and stop her for a quick orgasm.
"How should we do this, should we help each other out or what?" Connor asked.
"I would say we could have sex but the birth control Brooke gave us takes 7 days to become active." Alexis said.
I hadn't even thought about sex, I guess Brooke had since she gave the girls birth control pills. We all agreed that we wanted something more exciting than masturbating. We came up with the idea to pair up and give each other oral in a 69 position. The only problem was we had an odd amount of group members. We decided that we would let everybody pick partners and whoever was left could just masturbate. We agreed on that until Maddie said "I can be the person who masturbates, Ive never masturbated before and I would love to try it." That made things a lot easier. We then switched things up, we decided that everybody would pick everybody else's group. So nobody would pick their own group. Anna picked the first group. She said "Alexis, I want you with your brother." Right when she said this my penis shot up. After that I didn't pay much attention to the groups but I know Connor paired up with Anna and Mark paired up with Sarah. We wasted no time and all got into a comfortable 69 position, except for Maddie who layed on her towel with her legs spread showing us her lovely vagina.
"Let's get started." Maddie said, reaching her hand down to her vagina. This was a sign for us all to start. I felt Alexis' mouth wrap around my penis just as I inserted my tongue into my sister. I sped up my licking as I felt myselft about to reach orgasm. I could hear grunts and moans from all the others as they started reaching orgasm. This was far better than anything Brooke made us do. I felt Alexis' muscles clench up and her juices squirt into my mouth just as I sprayed cum into her mouth. She separated her mouth from my penis and I did the same with her vagina. I noticed everybody else getting up as we got up. We all agreed that that was amazin as we got up, leaving the towels soaking wet.
"We better get walking." Maddie said, licking the remainder of her juices from her fingers. We all walked, holding the wet towels to our sides.
"That orgasms was amazing!" Alexis said as we walked "These few says have been the best days of my life, I can't wait to see what this week has in store." Alexis said with a smile. We all agreed. I was surprised Alexis enjoyed this so much. I never thought my sister would like this so much.
We walked for another 20 minutes or so not even talking. We soon reached the area where the forest would reach our backyard. We then approched the house and put our towels around us. We took a ran for it until we reached the backyard. Luckly nobody was in sight. We walked in and Brooke walked through the front door.
"You all looked like you had fun." she said "I enjoyed watching.".