Thread: [FICTION] An entire week...
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 02:56 PM   #7
Username87654

PART 6

Brooke smiled and said "I want you on the ground in the same position you were when you were about to have orgasm when I was filming you.".
Maddie didn't argue and did as told. She laid on the group, positioned her knees up, and spread her legs. She was as wet as ever.
"I'm going to video tape this for documentation, not blackmail. I will give all of you a copy of this on DVD. I want you all to remember this.".
Brooke was really into photography. She had her video camera and still camera with her and seemed to be using them a lot in this past day.
"Now I want you to stick a finger in your self, don't cum, and pull it out and lick it.". She commanded
Maddie did as told, hesitant before sticking the soaking wet finger in her mouth. She didn't seem to mind the taste once she finally tasted it.
"All of you better get used to that taste" Brooke said. "Now all of you will take turns licking her. You will lick her once. Whoever is the final one to make her cum will be the next one to cum. Simple enough." Brooke said "Does everybody understand?"
We all nodded and began. So we all took turns licking her. The camera was pointed on us the entire time. Brooke just sat their watching. When it came to my turn I tried making it last long. She tasted just as great as before, maybe even better. She certainly was more wet and more desperate for an orgasm than before. On the second round of everybody licking her she seemed to start moaning harder. I could tell she was close. After Mark nearly making her cum, Alexis was up. She licked Alexis' soaking wet pussy and Alexis finally gave in. Her hips jerked and she let out a huge moan as she had her very first orgasm. We all just sat there staring as she recovered.
"That was amazing!" she said "Thank you!"
Brooke once again didn't react to the the orgasm. She just simply said "You all know what that means, Alexis is next. I knew Alexis wanted to cum and would be eager to be next. She was. Without being told Alexis got in the same position Maddie was in. Maddie was the first to lick Alexis. I was a little nervous about licking Alexis. Even though I had just done this to Maddie, this was different. Alexis was my own sister, I didn't have a choice though and it did sound appealing. When it was my turn I burried my head into Alexis' crotch and took a deep breath. I licked her from up going down taking in a quick taste of her. She tasted similar to Maddie but a little but different. The taste was hard to describe. She began moaning faster than Maddie ever did. At the beginning of the second round Mark finally made her cum. She jerked forward and moaned heavily. I want excited about what this meant. Now I had to suck on my own friend's penis. I was far from gay and didn't want this.
"You will all give him a suck, when he cums you will need to swallow it all." she said. We all nodded in agreence. I hoped he wouldn't cum in my mouth, I would probably have puked. Eventually my first turn came up, I quickly got it over with. Luckly he didn't cum in my mouth. I did taste some precum though. It wasn't long before he cummed. He sprayed cum into Anna's mouth. This meant she was next.
She got in the same position as everyone else. We all started licking. I had gotten used to this little game by now. On the second turn when I licked her, she came. She squirted some of he juices into my mouth. It tasted great. Now it was my turn. My penis was dripping with precum and I was so hard. I loved the feeling of being sucked on. It was like nothing else. I quickly felt an orgasm build up and sprayed a load of cum straight into Sarah's mouth. She swallowed every bit of it. I quickly recovered from my orgasm and was quickly licking Sarah's vagina. She took longer to cum but finally did from Conner. We all took turns sucking on Conner and unfortunately he came on my turn. I quickly swallowed trying to avoid the taste. It wasn't too bad but I did not enjoy.
"Everybody has orgasmed." Brooke said. "This concludes the game, what do you guys want to do next?" she asked.