Thread: [FICTION] An entire week...
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 11:47 PM   #6
Username87654

PART 5

We were awaken at 7AM sharp by Brooke. For a slight moment I thought the previous night was a dream. Then the cold air hit my skin, I looked over to see the same group still naked, and reality hit me.
"Rise and shine!" Brooke cheerfully said "We have a busy day planned!"
I couldn't wait to see what she had planned. We all prepared some breakfast and sat in the kitchen eating, not even acknowledging our nakedness. Brooke told us to go out to the family room and we would have a meeting. We did as told without arguing.
"I figured since I already have some blackmail on you, why not collect some more. We will be doing a little photo shoot. I will pick 2 of you for individual pictures and then take a group photo. If you behave, nobody except us will see the pictures. Understand?" she asked.
We all nodded.
"Now everybody go get a shower, there are 3 showers so to can work it out amoung yourself. Everybody needs to fix their hair up nice and I expect the girls to be wearing make up. If I'm going to blackmail you, I want it to be good." she said.
Me and Alexis decided we would shower in the shower next to our rooms, since that was the one we already were used to using. We went in the bathroom and for the first time we were alone together naked.
"I'll get the first shower and do my hair and makeup while you shower" she said. The idea sounded fair to me. At first it was a little awkward but we got through it.
I was shocked when I heard my sister say "I've been so wet and horny this last day, i wish she would let us cum. It's torture."
"I know" I said "I want to cum too."
"We could... You know... Do it here." she suggested.
I loved the idea but I couldnt risk Brooke finding out, that would be terrible.
"We can't." I said "We need to follow the rules she gave us".
That was so hard turning the idea down. I would have loved to orgasm, and with Alexis would be great. She finished up in the shower and I took a quick shower. She was ready when I came out. She looked great with her hair fixed and her makeup on. The nakedness added to it, I knew I would never forget this moment as I stood there checking out my naked sister.
We reported to the family room. We were the last ones.
"Perfect" Brooke said and got her camera out. "I need my first volunteer."
We all raised our hands in fear of what would happen if she didn't.
"I'll pick Sarah." she said.
Sarah nervously got up. She stood in front of the group bare naked. Her nipples were solid and her vagina was wet.
"I need to squat down and spread your legs as far as possible." Brooke commanded.
Sarah did as told. She looked so hot in that pose. I was rock solid and so was Mark and Conner. Brooke got several shots from many angles. She then nodded in satisaction. She turned to Sarah, who was still in that pose.
"Great job." she said. "You may give yourself an orgasm now!"
"Thank you!" Sarah said nervously.
She sat down in a more comfortable position and began rubbing her vagina with her right hand. She rubbed fast, focusing on the clit, producing a sloshing noise. It sure was a sight to see. She was moaning and seemed to be enjoying herself just as much as we all enjoyed the show. She rubbed faster and faster and moaned louder louder until all the sudden she came. It was something I had never seen in person and something I will never forget.
"You may sit down on the couch." Brooke commanded not even reacting to what had just happend. "Connor, you are my second volunteer. Lay down and masturbate. Warn me before you cum, I will get a picture of that."
"Whatever you say!" Connor answered and begin stroking. Within second he said "I'm about to cum hard." she held the camera up to her face and snatched multiple photos as he squirted out several spurts of cum.".
"Sit down!" she said firmly.
Connor did as told.
"Now I want everybody to sit on the couch facing me." she said "Now spread your legs." We did as told. The aroma of our horniess filled the room. Brooke snatched a photo and smiled.
"That concludes the photoshoot." she said. We all got up. There were several wet spots left on the leather couch. "Now I have a big surprise for you all!" she said "You all will help me to give Maddie her first orgasm." I knew this would be fun. I couldn't wait.