Thread: [FICTION] An entire week...
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #4
Username87654

PART 3

Anna tried her best to cover her body up, I tried my best to get a good view of her. I knew the game would have to move on but I wanted these three turns to last as long as possible. So the game moved on.
"Truth or dare?" Anna said, turning to me.
I was afraid of having to get naked so I said "Truth"
"Hmmm..." she said "How often do you masturbate?"
My face grew hot. I couldn't believe I was just asked this. How could I tell my sister, her 3 friends, and my 2 best friends how often I masturbate. I had to tell the truth though.
"Usually every day, I guess" I said, avoiding eye contact. I couldn't believe I just said that. I was so embarresed. I thought hard about who I would pick for the next turn, I decided to pick my sister. She was cute and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her naked.
"Alexis, truth or dare?" I asked.
"Ill be brave, unlike you." she said "Dare".
"I dare you to give me the underwear you are wearing now" I said.
"No problem, be right back" she said, heading towards the bathroom.
"No" I corrected her "Take them off here".
She paused and looked down at me. She was standing only about a foot away from me. She took a deep breath and pulled down her pajama bottoms. She was wearing a simple pear of white panties. Without saying anything she pulled down her panties. Her butt was just inches away from my face. She quickly grabbed her pajama bottoms and put them back on. She handed me the pair of panties. I felt the crotch area, without making it obvious, she was wet.
"Truth or dare?" Alexis asked Mark
"Truth!" he said.
"What's the farthest youve gone with a girl?" she asked.
"Just making out" he said.
"Truth or dare?" Mark asked me
"Dare" I said to prove to Alexis that I could take a dare. I was hoping this would be good.
"I dare you to masturbate in front of us." he said.
Wow, I was not expecting that. I was so hard and wanted to cum so I didnt argue with it. I took off my clothes, saving my boxers for the ends. I closed my eyes and pulled them down. My rock hard penis sprung out and all the girls gasp. I grabbed some tissues and sat down on the ground.
I begin stroking my penis. Unfortantly, Anna's 3 turns we're up. Before I got too far, Sarah interrupted.
"Please don't cover up, we want to see when you squirt." I was fine with that, I set the tissues aside and contunied stocking. Before too long, I felt the orgasm build up and I burst. I squirted out 7 long spurts of cum, most of them landing on me. The girls gasped when I cummed, I guess they had never seen that before. I decided to call on Anna again for this turn.
"Truth or dare? I asked her.
"Truth" she said.
I thought hard and came up with what I would ask her.
"How did your first orgasm happen?" I asked.
She nervously answered "I was in fifth grade and was just exploring myself in the bathtub, I descovered that it feels good to rub myself so I just kept going..." she said,.
This made me rock hard again. Just the thought of that was amazing.
She then said "I have a question for all of you..."
We all agreed to answer.
"Have any of you not had your first orgasm?" she asked.
I was eager to hear this answer too. Maddie shyly raised her hand.
"Okay then... Maddie, I dare you to choose a guy here to give you your first orgasm, using his tongue."
"I would be willing to try that" she said with a smile. "I pick Tom."
I couldnt believe my ears. I was so ready to do this. This would be great. I have no idea why she picked me but I surely didn't argue.
She said "Well, some of you have already been naked so I guess it's my turn. Here it goes. As she pulled down her pants. She took off her shirt and was standing there in her underwear. She unclipped the back of her bra, she had a gorgeous pair of boobs. She then pulled down her panties, showing the group her young vagania. She had a decent amount of blonde pubic hair and was soaking wet. She layed down on the floor, put her knees up, and spread her legs. This was the first really good view I had gotten of a vagina. I could see all the curves, lines, and her clit.
"You can start whenever you are ready" she said.
So I pushed my head in. It tasted like nothing else, kinda sweet and delicious. I licked up and down, not really knowing what to do. I could tell she was enjoying it to by the moans she was making. I could sense she was about to cum when suddenly I heard a knock coming from the outside window.
I quickly looked up, busted. Standing outside the window was Brooke, the 15 year old girl that lived next door. To make matters worse, in her hand was a video camera.