Thread: [FICTION] An entire week...
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Username87654

Part 2

After about 2 hours if doing nothing in my room, Conner suggested that we go swimming. Mark and I thought it sounded like a good idea so we threw our swim trucks on, grabbed towels, and headed out to the pool. On the way out the door Alexis asked "Swimming?".
"Yup" I replied and kept walking. I guess They took that as an invitation because within 10 minutes of swimming the door opened and out came Alexis with her 3 friends. They chatted in the hot tub while us guys horse played in the pool. I had never noticed Anna's body before this moment. She had a great figure and firm breast that were just lovely. Don't get me wrong, the other 3 girls had nice bodies too but Anna's especially stood out.

"Okay... Fine. I'll ask" Alexis interupped my fantasy with. "They wanna know if you want to play a game." I looked back to Mark and Conner who both nodded yes. "Sure" I said. "What game?", expecting something along the lines of Marco Polo.
"Truth or Dare!" Maddie said.
So we dicided to play inside. We would get channged and meet out in the family room in a few minutes.

The game started off innocent with everyone sticking to truth questions and nobody taking dare. The game took a studen turn when Conner asked Alexis "Do you shave your pubic hair?"
She turned bright red and turned to me. "You cant make me answer that, can you?" she asked hoping for defense.
"We never set rules." I answered with a grin on my face.
"Fine..." she said "Yes, I do shave. It feels weird not to."
I was shocked, my little sister just said that she shaves her pubes. I was already getting hard.
"Truth or dare?" Alexis asked Sarah
"Dare!" Sarah said. I hoped this would be good.
"I dare you to strip down to your underwear for the next 3 turns".
I got rock hard and couldn't wait to see this.
Sarah argued but eventually began to strip. She pulled off her tshirt to reveal a tan bra holding small breast. She then took off her sweat pants and revealed pink panties. I could see a few thin wispy pubic hairs sticking out of the seams and the outline of her vaginia lips. I wanted to see her naked so badly.

"Truth or dare?" Sarah asked Mark.
"Truth" he said nervously.
"Are you a virgin?"
"Yes..." he said
That was kinda boring an I was relived. The last thing I really wanted was to see Mark or Conner naked. That didn't intrest me one bit.
"Truth or dare?" he asked Anna
"Dare" she said.
"Roll a dice and take off as many peices of clothing it lands on". He explained to her.
We found a dice and she rolled it. Us us guys hoped for a higher number while Anna hoped for a low number. Luckly for us she rolled a 5. I couldn't believe my eyes. I couldnt wait to see her naked. She first stripped to her underwear. She was wearing a pink bra and yellow panties. She was clearly wet.
She then pulled off her bra and I saw my first real breast. They were small but they were there. And now the moment I had wanted so badly. She pulled down her panties. She had an amazing pink pussy. She was soaking wet and completly bald. I could have cummed right there, but I was waiting. I knew the night would only get better. And it did.