View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #108
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Have a really bad head ache today – apologies if the part isn’t up to usual standards of writing/proofing

Who will go first?

What will happen during the penultimate round?

Find out now in ………

PART 6 (284 Parts in total)

"I'll go first" answered Lucy knowing that it was now certain that a female would be partaking in the final major dare which was sitting behind them in the concealed envelope.

Admiring her original cards, Lucy decided to stick. Happy with her decision she sat smiling awaiting the others decision.

Amber went next quickly deciding to twist, to which John dealt her a 3. "Another please" Amber shouted nervously. John obliged and dealt her a 7.

"Twist again" Amber quickly decided.

"Oh your attempting 5 of a kind" said David, wondering if Amber would be able to pull it off. John dealt Amber a 4 to which Amber beamed from ear to ear in happiness.

"The lucky buggers done it" screamed Brian, not believing 2 players would have such good luck when drawing their cards.

Dani was the final player, and knowing there was a high chance of Amber having 5 of a kind she quickly decided she must also twist.

John dealt her a 7 before she asked for another, knowing the chance of her equalling Amber’s feat was now very slim. Another card was dealt to Dani face up to which the group saw a Queen.

"Busted" shouted an unhappy Dani now knowing she must win the next round to prevent her from the inevitable.

"Let's see what everyone's got" whispered John to the silent room.

The cards were slowly flipped over revealing that Lucy only had a KIng and 5 giving her 15.

"I've bust" cried Dani showing the players she originally had an Ace and 8 before twisting and getting a 7 and then a queen meaning she had bust with a total of at least 26.

"Why didn't you stick with your 2 original cards giving you 19" a few of the players asked mystified at Dani's decision.

"Well Ambers got 5 of a kind, so I thought If I count the ace as a 1 there was a slim chance I could equal her hand" replied Dani, explaining why she had chosen that decision.

"Well let's see what Amber actually has" a few of the players asked while focusing their attention on Amber who was once again in the spot light.

Everyone could see the 3 cards she had been dealt were a 3 7 and 5 totalling 15. Amber revealed her original 2 cards to a gasp from the other players, she actually had a 7 and 6 giving her 28 and busting by a long way.

"Why did you ask for that final card when you were already bust" asked Dani quite annoyed at releasing she could have easily won the round if only she had known.

"I was Bluffing and wondering which players could read me" answered Amber thinking about any extra advantages she could gain for future poker games.

Dani still sat a little annoyed for she felt like she had been cheated, "I'll get you back on the next round" she replied glaring into Ambers eyes looking for any weaknesses.

"So it looks like Lucy won that round which means the ultimate round is between Dani and Amber with the looser facing this extreme dare" sniggered John waving the envelope in the air and smiling thinking of what he had wrote inside.

Both Amber and Dani sat as quiet as a mouse as the player’s predictions were revealed. Both females knew they must win the final game at whatever cost.

"I predicted that Amber would win the round, so I was wrong" said John showing his paper to the room.

"Laura predicted the same, so she's also wrong"

Sarah was correct as she predicted that Lucy would win, however she predicted that Adam would be incorrect.

Brian predicted Dani, so he’s incorrect.

David predicted Amber, so again he's wrong.

Mark put his faith in his 1/2 sister.

And the final player was Adam who was correct by predicting Lucy would win, but thought his sister Sarah would guess wrongly"

A few of the players laughed as they realised there were only 2 people that predicted Lucy would win the round, however both had also predicted the other would be incorrect and so out of the 7 players there wasn't a single winner.

"Oh sugar, I knew I should have predicted Laura would be incorrect, but she has been so good I didn't want to choose her" revealed Sarah rather disappointed at only being half correct and not being able to dare anyone.

"Is it now time for the final round" said Mark looking forward to seeing what the dare would be which he originally thought he would be doing as he was the overall looser from the strip poker game.

"It sure is" replied John before telling everyone their would be no predicting for this round as there was already enough at stake for the overall looser.

Dealing 2 cards to both Amber and Dani .........

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

Who will be the final loser?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote