View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #68
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Thank you for everyone that tried the puzzle (people that have posted have now received stars – reason will become apparent later)

Find out what will happen next, now in …..

PART 4 (282 Parts in Total)

"I think we should play the same for this round and we can assess everything for the next, however it will be more interesting if we vote now rather than afterwards" suggested Sarah hoping for another round so she could get her revenge.

"Ok, is John going to give us all pieces of paper then" said Brian sarcastically.

John glared at Brian before the paper was handed out. Everyone scribbled one of the 4 player’s names on the paper before folding and handing back to John.

"Ok are we ready to play" smiled Lucy wanting to get the round over with. Looking at her 2 original cards she knew she was in a tricky situation. Surely her cards wouldn't win the round however there was a high chance she would bust if she asked for another card, decisions decisions.

"Can I twist please" she finally asked John, not waiting for an answer to if everyone was ready to play.

"Looks like someones is in a hurry, chuckled John dealing Lucy her first card which was a 4. Lucy's face lit up. The rest of the players noticed this and wondered if it was the card Lucy was hoping for or was she just bluffing.

"Would you like another card" asked John.

Lucy just chuckled before shaking her head, "I'm fine with the 3 cards I've got thank you"

"Amber would you like to go next" asked Mark allowing his younger sister to go first.

Amber grasped her cards knowing instantly that she needed to twist. John turned over an ace giving her multiple options. Would she count this as an eleven or a one?

"Can I twist again Amber finally decided after a moment to weigh up her odds?

John gladly dealt Amber a 6 to which Amber screamed "Stick"

"I wonder if you can bet that one" Amber teased her brother who was still to play.

Before Mark could reply Dani quickly told the room she was sticking with her original cards.

Mark glared at his 1/2 sister and knew he was the final player, believing that with 4 players and with each round having only one winner he had to gamble. After quickly deciding what to do, he twisted and was dealt an 8. "Stick" he decided to which the playing of the second round came to an abrupt end.

"Is it time for everyone to reveal their card's" asked Laura hoping her prediction would be correct.

"It is indeed" Adam replied as he waited the 4 player’s to reveal their cards.

Dani revealed her cards first which were an ace and 9 giving her 20.

Ambers original cards were 7 and 6 (twisted for an ace and 6) giving her 20

Mark originally had a 10 and a 3 (twisted for an 8) giving him a spectacular 21.

Lucy had a jack and a 5 (twisted and received a 4) giving her 19.

The overall winner was therefore Mark who sat happily for a number of reasons. He had just proven his sister wrong and had indeed beaten her 20 hand as well as he now did not have the dreaded losers major dare which he believed 20 minutes ago he would have to partake in.

Let's see who managed to guess the winner correct" said Amber realising it was no use sulking and there were still hopefully 2 chances left for her to win and get out from doing the major dear.

"I predicted that Amber would win" John said before showing the others predictions on the pieces of paper

Adam predicted Lucy
David predicted Dani
Laura predicted Mark
Sarah predicted Amber
Brian predicted Amber

"Well it looks like only 1 player put their faith in Mark" concluded John before stating the obvious "Laura you’re the winner who would you like to chose to kiss something"

Laura looked happily over to her sister again.

"If you chose me again, I'll swear I'll get you back" Sarah snapped hoping her sister wouldn't be that mean.

"Oh is that a threat" replied Laura winding her twin sister up that little bit more.

"I would like to dare ......."

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

Who is Laura going to dare?
What will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

Thanks for everyone thats viewed the story - over 12 thousand views already. Also special thanks for everyone thats commented already making this part of the top 100 commented stories

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote