View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 05:54 AM   #19
Sum
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Samael View Post
yeh that's my mistake, i was busy and didn't read the whole thread Chloe, I've had plenty of stuff to do, but I've been waiting and she hasn't logged in yet.
One point though, this thread was only created yesterday. So you may want to give her at least a day or two, could be anything happening that you don't know about, which as Chloe says could be keeping her from contacting you.

I haven't posted in here yet as everyone seems to be saying what i would, I've always been one for emphesising communication.

What i think you may want to do, if you decide to continue on with the relationship is to set a rule where by she must contact you, even if it is just by a short email, every day by a fixed time.

For now you need to decide for yourself what you think is happening and talk to her about it. If this means composing an email on your part, which would be the best bet for contacting her if she's not online when you are, then that is the way to go. This way, you'll know that you've said your piece and it's up to her to reply. But again, give her at least a day or two to respond.

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.