View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 10:33 PM   #22
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up

Mark, oh mark, whatever shall I do with you...

First of all, let me say "sorry" because I *just* read your message and then came here to read this story.

Now, you asked me how it was and I'm going to write you a full review! <3

From the second I started reading, I was totally hooked. Your writing style is nothing short of spectacular and your story is nothing but amazing. The characters seem very real, and quite believable and the same cam be said about their situation and the setting.

One criticism (and it's a common one that usually improves over time) is details. A little more detail about the emotions of a character are *always* welcome. However, dont worry about this too much - because usually as you develop a character you will automatically decide on more details and note them as the story progresses.

I think you have a real winner. I cant wait to see this story grow, as it is already my favorite. And seriously, you've made me kinda hot just reading it

Cheers, and thanks so much for sharing, Mark.

Love ya,

<3 Lyn.
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote