View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 12:03 PM   #52
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 46 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Can i say welcome and thank you to Derp and Rahamn for their first post on STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST. I hope you are liking the story and this new chapter / Part. Feel free to comment again this is always much appreciated.

Part 46 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Hurry up, you worthless slave” ordered Dani who was now going through the kitchen and went to the downstairs bathroom followed by David closely behind. This room had a tiled floor with pale pink painted walls. There were 2 small windows that let a lot of light into the room.

Dani croutched above the toilet and pissed. David could clearly hear the trickling sound as her urine exited her body, some of which landed on the toilet seat as she had planned. She then wiped her bits and pieces and pulled her clothes back up.

Next Dani opened the Jelly and places it all around the toilet seat which still contained her smelly urine. David gulped as he realised what he would be forced to do soon. “EAT IT…” was Dani’s command. David knew that resisting would be futile and so decided to comply with his Mistresses demand. He knelt on the cold tiled floor. He then closed his eyes and tried to imagine happy thoughts as he stuck out his tongue and started to lick and eat the jelly.

“How does that Jelly taste mixed with my piss” asked Dani trying to make David fringe. This worked and David felt sick when Dani reminded him of what he was tasting. He soon opened his eyes to get the last pieces of jelly off the toilet seat as he found that closing them was nearly useless and he needed to see.

Eventually he thought he had licked it all up when Dani decided to spread the remaining jelly on the seat right on top of a wet spot. David knew what he must do and dutifully complied. “Yuck” he said afterwards. “What did you say?” snapped Dani angrily “for that you will lick the inside rim of the toilet, you will see there is a few splashes of jelly in there”. David felt like resisting but soon gave up and licked the inside of the toilet the same area where Dani’s and her family’s urine had been many times.

Soon Dani shouted “Stop, you have made your mistress happy, I hope that you enjoyed the taste, now follow me” she said as she left the bathroom grinning.

What would her next command be wondered David, would it be luxury or horrid.

“Now your second item is melted chocolate”, she said walking to the cupboard. She opened the kitchen cupboard taking out a ……………………

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………..

What would the melted chocolate be eated off.

All comments are much appreciated

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3