View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 02:42 PM   #45
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 41 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for all readers and i would also like to welcome the new members to getdare and readers of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

I would also like to thank Stormwalker22 for error comments of names, These have been changed in the previous chaper. Thank You for your eagle eye.

Part 41 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Meanwhile earlier that day, Dani and David were making their way to Dani’s house. Dani was in total charge of David and was making her plans which she would have to adjust to David’s dislikes and limits (for info see chapter 26 on page 8). They approached Dani’s house which was a rather large modern property. Dani fumbled around in her handbag looking for the keys, finding them she unlocked the door. Dani was surprised to find her mum not at home at the present moment. There was a note on the kitchen worktop

This is what it said

Attachment 2860

Great though Dani, she had nearly a whole day to do whatever she liked with David. What fun was she going to have she wondered. First she ordered David to pour her a glass of milk and take it up stairs to her room. Dani walked upstairs to plan some of her sexy ideas.

He poured 2 glasses of milk, one for his mistress as she had ordered. Now David despite being one of Dani’s best friends had never been upstairs in Dani’s house.

David then carried the 2 glasses of milk upstairs not knowing where he was going. He heard Dani’s voice at the end of a long corridor and followed it, leading to a rather large typical teenage girl’s room, the room must have been around 14 foot by 11 foot across with bright pink wall paper a pink double bed a computer table with a modern laptop, printer and loads of accessories. There were also loads of cuddly teddies scattering the room and a chest on the floor that looked like you needed a key. I wonder what’s in there David thought to himself.

Dani was sat on a computer chair waiting for her slave to appear. “WHAT’S THAT IN YOUR HAND” she bellowed. “It’s the milk you demanded” replied David, not understanding what he had done wrong. “And the other” butted in Dani. “It was for me” said David quietly, for the first time realising that he had done wrong and had not be told to get one for himself.

“Stand facing the wall in the corner over there” demanded Dani pointing to the only available corner in the room. David for the first time in years felt like he was back in primary school. He did as commanded and was worried about what was to come. Dani started typing on her computer. All of what she was looking for was a total mystery to David. She was on the internet looking for ……

TO BE CONTINUED …………..

What was she looking for?
What would happen on the bus?
Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out?

All comments are much appreciated no matter how small or insignificant they may seem.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.