View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #40
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 36 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for your support, as promissed to several readers here is the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST, hope you enjoy.

Part 36 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
They both looked up in horror to see a shop with boarded up windows and above the shop door were the words:

Attachment 2859
“What we here for” asked Laura, quickly followed by Sarah. John was enjoying making the twins squirm and the worry on their face painted a magnificent picture. He therefore decided to keep the suspense for a little longer and said nothing. The group walked into the shop, which was surprisingly quite well lit and bright, inside there was a waiting area and at least 3 rooms to the back of the premises.

John spoke to the twin girls saying “The loosing outfit, is Laura’s, I was wishing for you to purchase something more than just lingerie and you still had over £20 to do this. You will now find out your forfeit for loosing” he said grinning.

The group waited in the waiting areas, Laura was now very nervous thinking about what was going to happen. After a short while a young pretty lady came out of the back room and spoke to the group “What can we do for you” she asked, at first directing her question to the two girls.

Laura hardly knew what to say and stood there with a worried look on her face. John spoke up saying, “we are here for Laura to get some treatment”. “Is this correct” the young lady asked Laura. Laura looked at the pretty short haired red head for a while before nodding her head.

“Follow me” she said to Laura. John also stood and started to follow the young lady. “Sorry it is our rules that only the person having treatment is allowed into the theatre room, if you can wait here it would be much appreciated. “How much extra will it cost for me to join you two sexy girls” John asked slipping three £20 notes out of his pocket, “will this do”. The red headed lady looked at John seaming quite happy with John’s offer “As long as the young girl who’s getting her treatment has no problem, it will be fine with myself” “I will just get you a receipt, please wait here, I will be back shortly” she said disappearing once again.

John manoeuvred to Laura unclipping her handcuffs that were still out of sight behind her small towel. He then fastened these to Sarah and the small black railing behind her back, making sure she was securely attached.

The young lady soon came back and invited both Laura and John into one of the back rooms. Laura stood, this time leaving the towel behind. It was the first time that the red haired assistant had been able to see Laura in only her sexy lingerie, she gave a huge gasp as she noticed that the bra was total see through.

When the two teenagers were in the back room the lady asked “Now, what is it that Laura would like” John thought for a few seconds before saying “Laura would like you to ……………………”

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

All feedback and comments are much appreciated. Hope you like the chapter. I really want to reveal the next part soon as hopfully it will have a little surprise in parts (but what). Keep reading to find out what happens in STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

I also have a new thread: BED Habits if anyone would like to leave theres it would be much appreciated http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=58234

Thank you, from rachie

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.