View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #39
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 35 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks to everyone that has left comments, and to the new people leaving comments or private messaging about the story. Hope you like this part also.

Part 35 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

There was a lot of attention on the twins as they walked alongside the picturesque River. Both girls were very nervous acting and looking like total sluts in front of crowds of people. Many of them were pointing and staring at them. Sarah felt relieved that at least she had more clothes on than Laura had, however her short police skirt left little to the imagination.

They followed John relieved that he was walking in the opposite direction to the town and the crowds got fewer as they progressed. Laura was trying to walk as fast as she could with the towel acting like a skirt/blouse.

After a couple of minutes walking they reached the underpass under Brayford Way, still walking alongside the river Witham. They found themselves walking down a short alley. Half way down was a rough untidy middle aged begger, sat with his dog wanting money to buy food etc.

“Poor guy” muttered John approaching him. “Give him some money” john said to Laura with a smile on his face. “Laura looked in horror when she realised what she would have to do to get her money.” “I, I, I Can’t” she said to John. “Ow, I forgot, about the handcuffs” he said.

“Don’t worry about them I’m sure we can sort something out even with those cuffs attached”.

What was John talking about Laura wondered, but she quickly found out when John said to Sarah “Get the money from your sister” Sarah manoeuvred her hands under the towel and found the gap in Laura’s sexy underwear. She slowly parted her sisters pink lips for the first time, and stuck a couple of fingers into her, searching for the small purse.

All this time the homeless beggar was watching the show feeling that all his Christmases had come at once. Laura started to whimper as her sister’s hands were doing wonders inside her. After what seemed like forever Sarah found the small purse deep inside Laura’s wet lips and pulled the sticky purse out of her sister. She held it out to John to get the money.

“You don’t think I’m touching that, do you!” John snapped at Sarah. Take out £10 and give it to the kind gentle man, also give him a peck on the cheek for being cheeky.

Sarah did as she had been told opening the zip on the sticky purse taking £10 out and handing it to the beggar. She then bent down above him not knowingly letting him see straight up her police skirt at her shaven hole. She gave the beggar a quick kiss saying she hopes his life style will improve in the future John gave his dog a pat on the head and the animal started to whine happily. The group soon parted from the middle aged man who now had a wide smile on his face after seeing Sarahs pussy, and much of Laura, including imagining where the money he had in his hand had moments before come from.

The group soon parted from the river side. Both girls wondered where they were going as they had never been to this area of town. John suddenly stopped outside a shop. The both looked up in horror to see what the shop was.

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

Where were they i wonder!, What had John planned, keep reading to find out.

Hope people are still loving the story, not as many regulars leaving comments lately. Should i slow down posting, are people finding it hard to keep up or losing interest. Thanks for any replies. From Rachie

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3