View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #38
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 34 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for everyone that has kept posting comments, it is much appreciated. Hope you like the new chapter.

Part 34 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Suddenly a scary moment in the film took place and Laura not knowingly gave a loud squeal.

“EEEEEEKKKKK”

Most of the people in the cinema turned around Laughing, as one of the people in film got stabbed in the chest; Laura again sulked down her chair this time in only her sexy underwear. After a quick stare at Sarah dressed like a sexy police lady their attention soon drew again to the film.

Laura sat still for the rest of the film, she was now feeling cold and her nipples were sticking out and clearly visible through the sexy bra.

It wasn’t long before the film came to an end. Both girls felt silly as the lights came on. Luckily they were at the back of the room and the few people watching the film walked down the steep dusty steps towards the exit.

“Can we have our clothes back now?” pleaded the twins. “No” Snapped John handing Laura a blue hand towel, telling her to wrap it around herself. We are leaving your other clothes in here. “The only items you are going to be able to keep for now Sarah’s Is your thong which should still be inside your young pussy”, “and I will keep hold of your lingerie” he said to Laura.

“Hand me, your handcuffs” John ordered Sarah. Sarah dutifully did as John ordered not wanting to annoy him anymore than he already was. John then cuffed Laura’s hands behind her back. “Sarah until we have exited the cinema you are in charge of Laura. Make her obey your every command”. You will both be leaving the cinemas and walking part way through Lincoln dressed as you are, he ordered.

“Come here, you naughty girl” Sarah ordered glad that she was the one that had take the time and care purchasing the police mistresses uniform as well as sexy the underwear.

“Who is the winner?” asked Sarah. “You will find out later, for no just follow me” he ordered. The twins followed John out of the cinema room leaving all of their clothes behind. Laura was clutching the blue towel with her chin, not wanting for it to fall and reveal anything to any member of public. Sarah held hold of Laura’s handcuffs pretending she was a real police officer and hoping this would attract less attention and suspicion.

They walked out of room 1 and into the big corridor of Odeon Cinema. They were still upstairs and had to go down lots of steps to get to the entrance. John went in front of the twins hoping not to be associated with them.

Laura and Sarah walked quickly down the steps. Laura found this hard holding her towel under her chin. A couple of people were at the bottom collecting drinks and immediately looked up towards the twins. “Come on, were off to the police station” snapped Sarah, poorly trying to act like a real police offer. Laura was relieved that at least John had let her have a towel to cover some of her dignity.

John was waiting at the entrance for the girls. “Follow me her ordered”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………………

All comments are much appreciated. Please also check out my other new thread - BED HABITS

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3