View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #37
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 33 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for all comments also special thanks for Mistress Louisa for her thanks. Also to Memories for Life and Sweetashoney for their first comments on my story. It is nice to see both males and Females enjoying the read.

Part 33 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“I think I need to see both of you wearing these new outfits” he said handing the twins back their carry bags full of the sexy clothing they had purchased. Laura looked mortified, when she saw that Sarah had a uniform as well as lingerie. The two twins glared at John wondering if they dared follow his instructions.

Sarah was the first to strip out of her sexy short skirt. John then stroked her cunt lips, checking that the soggy thong was still inside her nice warm damp love hole. Sarah began to shiver as John was doing this, she was very nervous as she now had nothing on her lower half while sitting in the cinema. She tried to keep quite not wanting anyone to hear her.

After about a minute John moved his hand and allowed Sarah to model her sexy black lace thong. John seemed very happy at Sarah’s first purchase. She then stripped out of her tops revealing her nicely formed breasts that John had seen the night before. She quickly put the black lace bra on and finished off by putting the suspenders on. John thought that the woman he’d secretly fancied for several years now looked so hot. Finally Sarah dug into her bag and revealed her sexy outfit it was a police mistress uniform which consisted of a short sexy skirt which she slipped on including the fake badge and hat. Sarah now looked like a sexy police lady.

It was now Laura’s turn to model her clothing. How she wished she had spent some of that £20 purchasing an outfit. She slowly stripped out of her clothes trying to be as quite as she could.

“LOOK AT THAT!!!!!” John shouted just as Laura was totally naked. Luckily it was very dark and there were few people in the cinema. Some of the teenage group turned around, but only briefly and Laura slid down her seat so that she was out of the lad’s vision. Moments later they turned their attention back to the scary film.

Laura now rummaged in her bag taking out her Maid’s Crotchless Black Thong. (see picture in part 31 page 12) She first shuffled one leg, them the other into the skimpy material, luckily it was the correct size for her. The thong was transparent and you could clearly see her brown bush through the mesh material. She then put on the sexy bra which was also see through showing her sexy 36c breasts with huge nipples on display. The belt made her tits push up even more and she looked like a total slut, where as her twin sister was sitting the opposite side of John looking like a semi professional sexy police lady.

“Right everything you carry will be inside your cunt” John said to Laura. Laura stared at John not realising that she had anything to carry, suddenly she realised her small purse and money. She sighed and remembered that her sister already had something up hers (her sexy underwear) she slowly crotched down and parted her soft pink lips inserting the purse into her feeling lucky that at least it was a small purse.

John sat staring at the two girls who both looked beautiful and as sexy as hell. “You will stay like this until I say so” order John grinning at the twins.

Suddenly a scary moment in the film took place and Laura not knowingly gave a loud squeal.

TO BE CONTINUED ……………….

I wonder what is going to happen next – keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out.

All comments are much appreciated-

Thanks also for everyone who was concerned about what happened yesterday - I ran into an automatic door, and it didnt open. Hadnt realised the time and that Argos was still shut. I went SMACK!!! into the door, had headache for 24hours, but am feeling better now.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.