View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 11:44 PM   #28
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 26 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) Everyone's limits

Part 26 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

John pulled out the pieces of paper and read out loud
everyone’s dislikes (Only used as punished / otherwise may only be slightly broached upon if given the decision), Limits (may not be touched at all)

1st place = Dani
Dislikes:
Swingers
Anal

Limits:
Intercourse
Permanent markings

2nd place =John
Dislikes:
Animals
Illegal

Limits:
Major Pain
Family

3rd place = Adam
Dislikes:
Naked outside
Messy

Limits:
Outdoors
Anything inserted in ass

= 4th place Laura
Dislikes:
Outdoors
Poo

Limits:
Pictures/Videos
Animals

= 5th place Sarah
Dislikes:
Illegal
Swingers

Limits:
Poo
Pictures/Videos

6th place David
Dislikes:
Major Pain
Public

Limits:
Permanent
Animals

“Interesting” said John, seeming suppressed at the wide range of limits that the group had mentioned. He particularly looked at Sarah’s and Laura’s as these would be his slaves.

Dani seemed a little disappointed at David’s limits as she had made plans beforehand.

Where are we all going to sleep tonight asked “David” seeming concerned? “You’re sleeping on the floor, by my bed you worthless slave” snapped Dani.

“You two can join David on the floor, but by my bed” said John aiming his remark at the twins. Adam can sleep in Laura’s bed naked, as previously dared in round 9 of the strip poker game. Dani can sleep in Adam’s bed and I’m going to sleep in Sarah’s bed.”

What can we wear, asked David. Only your underwear answered Dani, “Yes that goes for you too” said John, happy that he was finally going to get his own way with Sarah.

Can we go to bed know asked Adam who was feeling quite tired after the evenings events. “OK night night everyone, look forward to tomorrow, I may come and check on you throughout the night” said John.

The group all parted to their rooms John, Adam, Laura and Sarah went back into the girls bedroom while Dani and David remained in Adam’s bedroom.

David stripped to his Grey briefs and settled on the floor. He soon fell fast asleep. Laura stripped to her
navy blue lace thong and matching bra, while Sarah stripped to her black transparent thong, she was unable to put her usual bra on as Adam had kept it, so she decided to wear a pretty baby blue lace bra.

The group all slept well or as well as some of them could sleep, naked or semi naked on the floor. Soon it was morning and time for the first day of MASTER/MISTRESS : SLAVE.

TO BE CONTINUED ......................

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3