View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #289
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Longer than average part. Some of the upcoming parts are also longer than average as they were written as 2 parts and edited to become 1 (part 135 ad 136) (aren’t you lucky lol)

What will John be eating?

Find out now in …..

PART 133 (218) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Right I want the last possible course to be sperm. And another is going to be pee, have we any more suggestions” Amber asked the room looking happy as her plans of revolting meals began to take place.

Meanwhile John and Adam had their willies out on show continuing to play on what they were now calling the greatest computer game on earth oblivious to the others scrambling around in mad panic only rooms away having a whale of a time dreaming of Johns upcoming torture.

With Sarah's help, Amber had thought of a few revolting things including.

Fish / custard blended, making a king of drink

Fish eyes

Baby milk

Yoghurt out of someone’s mouth

Luckily she had been to the fish mongers earlier than day and had purchased a fish that she was going to eat for tomorrows tea, as well as some eyes as she had believed they may come in handy for some reason other. What had the 2 females already got planned earlier that day?

Right then who's piss did they want John to drink, the players began to ask themselves.

After everything John had forced her to do the previous week, Sarah was determined to get revenge on john in as many ways possible.

"Surly he will be able to tell that he is drinking piss and will then be allowed to discard something else" said David wondering if there was any way of hiding the taste, but still making it revolting.

"Ok then, we could mix urine with some apple juice and can tease John about it afterwards" giggled Dani.

"That's a great idea" agree Sarah, giving Dani a beaker and sending her off to carry out her plan.

"How many courses have we got designed" was the next thing that Sarah asked losing track of everything.

"5, and with your cum, that'll make 6" answered Brian rather looking forward to the show that was going to be performed shortly in front of everyone’s watching eyes.

"My cum" thought Sarah to herself, not realising that the players were anticipating that it was going to be her orgasmic cream that John would be tasting.

Sarah left the room in the same direction as Dani, but unlike her, she was still wearing her sexy blue lace/mesh thong which was pulled tight up her splendid crack.

6 players remained in the stuffy kitchen concocting strange meal courses out of weird ingredients. “Where is the baby milk” asked Mark, surprised that there would be any such thing kept in the house.

Laura answered, it’s over there near the (***MYSTERY WORD ***), Sarah bought some the other week for her brother. Its cow and gate 2 year plus growing up milk.

The two remaining courses would be a boiled sweet covered in ice-cream and a red hot chilli.

Sarah soon returned clutching a bowl tightly in her hand. "What you got there" asked Mark puzzled.

"Wait and see! It’s a little different from what I had initially planned, but I'm sure you will like it" Sarah moaned with the bowl held tight in her hands.

All of the courses were soon prepared and carried down to the basement where the fun and games had been taking place. They waited for a few minutes for Amber to return with a glass of horrible looking stuff in her hand before they were finally set up for the big feast.

"I hope John is hungry and appreciated all of the time we have spent preparing all this lovely food for him" Laura said smiling, looking forward to getting her own back like her sister.

"Right who is going to fetch John and Adam" asked Sarah making some final adjustments.

"I will" said Laura, standing ready to exit the room.

"Well don't forget his blindfold" replied Sarah just as Laura was about to climb the stairs once again.

Laura took the scarf which had been blindfolding John earlier that evening when he had received a wonderful hand shake from Amber on his gigantic cock, as his reward for being the first player naked along with Adam.

The two boys were a little startled and jumped when the bed room door was opened and in walked Laura. Usually Adam’s room was private and his sisters rarely entered unless they had been given permission.

“I win, I win” screamed John, moments later.

“Don’t forget what you promised” said John as a blindfold was quickly tied around his eyes preventing even a spec of light.

It wasn't long before Laura was guiding John back to the basement. Both John and Adam were still unaware of everything that the group had got planned. However they weren’t going to have to wait long to find out.

TO BE CONTINUED ...........

MYSTERY WORD – (Just for a bit of fun)

1) I’m something tasty
2) I’m usually black and White or brown

How is John’s taste session going to start?

What has Adam promised to John?

And another small twist in the next part, but what?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for more thrills and spills

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3