View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 06:18 AM   #254
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Very short part about the decisions

Hope everyone enjoys

PART 192b (277a) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Nobody knew it was to be the final round with the final looser being revealed, but who would it be?

Sarah was actually holding a respectable straight however with her head spinning thinking about the dare she was hoping Dani would be put through she decided to discard her ace which she believed was a risky decision as it was her highest card (ace high) in search of a straight flush / flush / straight or a low pair.

David swapped his 10 which would either be a brave or a foolish decision as it now left him with only a king high rather than a pair which he had before.

After a lot of soul searching Laura decide to give up her only diamond in search of a flush, unknowing what the other players would have she believed there were a possible 22 spades left giving her the hand she was after (2 packs = 26 spades - 4 she already held) her other option was a straight however there was only a maximum of 16 cards that would do this (8 queens + 8 sevens)

Amber discarded her 8 in search of a 7 or 2 giving her a straight.

Mark went in search of a straight.

Several other players had easier decisions and the players already out of the game debated if to gamble.

There was complete silence as the results were finally revealed.

“SHIT” cried

TO BE CONTINUED……………………………….

Who cried SHIT?

Who was the final looser?

Find out in the final part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3