View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 02:34 PM   #252
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

What were the results from the quiz?

Find out now in …………

PART 191 (276) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

"So how did this quiz lead up to those events" asked a curious John who was trying to keep every thing on the correct track.

David continued his speech "As I was saying, both myself and Sarah was adamant that we knew the most about those questions that we had a bet. I'm sure you can guess the rest" David finished.

"No, No!" shouted Lucy, followed by the other 7 players asking David to continue.

David sighed and gave in, "O.K" he started off saying before "well I won the bet and I had the opportunity to ask her 1 truth followed by a dare, to Sarah’s regret. This could be anything within reason, however I wasn't allowed to be present or record her, so basically I couldn't see anything.

"The truth question I asked was had she ever had a dildo inside her, and did she own one." After I had been given the answer to this I dared Sarah to buy one and use it while talking dirty to me on the phone. David paused as he believed he had finally answered the first part of his question.

"So did you make Sarah do any other events" asked Dani.

"Only what I've already stated, she was made to do all that naughty Laura caught on tape, which you have seen. As well as answer that question I set for her, but there wasn't anything else other than that.

"So should we guess what you were doing on the other end of the phone" sniggered Dani reiterating the next part of her question.

"Well I was listening to Sarah's slutty voice talking dirty and describing all that she was doing and getting turned on beyond all believes" started David before pausing hoping the group would leave everything at that.

"Your not telling us you did nothing but listen" accused Amber who was beginning to know the males really well over the past week.

David looked at the red carpet while continuing "alright I'll admit I was doing what all males would have been doing in that situation. Knowing he was going to be forced to say more he whispered "I was having a wank." There was a load of laughter to this and David felt even more embarrassed.

"So has Sarah got you back yet?" asked Brian.

"Thankfully there has not been any revenge yet" replied David.

Smiling Sarah butted in the conversation "You said that perfectly David, I haven't got you back YET" she said stressing the word yet.

"Now would I do anything different if the opportunity arose again" started David wondering if he was really brave enough to clear his guilty concions or not.

He knew he really had to, and had been meaning to confess to Sarah for some time, however he had always failed at the last hurdle.

He was just about to reveal something when again he bottled out and instead blushed "I would of course have asked a different question as I now know the answer to the other. I suppose I would make sure it was done at a different location so a naughty sister wouldn't be able to record it" David giggled starring at Laura and knowing that John was also to be blame for these happenings.

Can I confess that ..........

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

What was David going to confess to?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

Only a couple of parts left now

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3