View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 07:03 AM   #247
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

More Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

With a Joke inserted

Apologies for less parts lately than usual, (No laptop)

PART 189 (274) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Other things that I am looking forward to seeing or hearing about include finding out what Lucy's dare is going to be, is this one of her two limits that she had to forego. The anticipation of what I would have her do and what she is forced to do is almost killing me.

Who is going to loose the bet, Dani or Sarah, thats going to be another great event. Will we get to see Sarah and Amber nude before the game finishes.

God I'm looking forward to so much and I'm sure I have missed loads out, so much has happened. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to be here playing with gorgeous people" Mark finished by praising his new friends.

"is all of Mark's questions answered" asked John who was excited about the opportunity of another round.

As the winner of the previous round David happily collected the cards. With having 2 chips he was the only player safe in a way that if he lost he would not be out of the game or be forced to strip something which he couldn't anyway as he was totally naked and he wouldn’t have a truth or a dare like any player that was out the game.

With the widest smile of his face as he admired the 4 naked girls and tried to picture what would be behind Sarah thong, David shuffled and dealt 5 cards to his 9 friends and himself.

The smile was soon wiped off his face when he saw the poor hand he had dealt himself. Unsure of what to do David discarded several cards like all the players.

Dealing himself the last card he was nervously awaiting to find out what it was. Surely there was no need to panic though as there was a good chance the game would come to an end as if John, Laura or Brian finished anywhere in the bottom two they would be out of the game.

Meanwhile Laura was in a similar situation and had developed a nervous twitch as she realised how important this round actually was.

Adam told a joke to the room, hoping to distract the players. Would his plan actually work?

Seven wise men with knowledge so fine,
created a pussy to their design.
First was a butcher,
with smart wit,
using a knife,
he gave it a slit,

Second was a carpenter,
strong and bold,
with a hammer and chisel,
he gave it a hole,

Third was a tailor,
tall and thin,
by using red velvet,
he lined it within,

Fourth was a hunter,
short and stout,
with a piece of fox fur,
he lined it without,

Fifth was a fisherman,
nasty as hell,
threw in a fish and gave it a smell,

Sixth was a preacher,
whose name was McGee,
he touched it and blessed it,
and said it could pee,

Last was a sailor,
dirty little runt,
he sucked it and fucked it,
and called it a cunt.

A few players laughed while others tried to blank there minds and concentrates as much as possible.

As David flipped his final card over he discovered his gamble had not paid off. Now what were the other players going to have. He was hoping he wouldn't occupy one of the bottom places as this would reduce the odds off the game finishing with this round.

After the final player had revealed there hands everyone scanned the room.

"OMG" called a few players when they realised who the losers were.

Does this mean that ........

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

Only a few parts left now, what will happen next?

Hope everyone enjoyed the joke

Keep reading for more Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3