View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 05:34 AM   #244
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

THANK YOU BLACK JACK FOR THE HELP IN PRODUCING THE VARIOUS SONGS (DONE EARLY SEPTEMBER)

What is Lucy’s dare going to be?

Find out now by reading ……………

PART 186 (271) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Turning to Lucy he eventually grinned and said "Lucy I dare you to perform a table dance for 2 songs. I want you to be as exotic as possible and we will see how sexy you are" Mark eventually finished with a smug grin on his face as he admired the sexy yet slightly chubby teen.

The 4 other males were all happy at the dare and the rare opportunity to watch something as exotic as this from only feet away.

Lucy nervously got to her feet and asked for someones assistance to lift her onto the oak table. Again all 5 males were practically begging to have the opportunity to get up close and personal with Lucy with their man hood rubbing against her.

As the dare was given by Mark he was the one gifted with this magnificent present, and rushed over to grab Lucy.

"Steady on tiger" she called, as Mark pacifically swung her above his head leaving her shaved lady garden in full view of Mark and the rest of the players.

Lucy was plonked down on the stage (oak desk/table) to a magnificent round of applause from all of the player. Lucy was wondering how she should start off when suddenly there was a crackle. What was that? She wondered before suddenly it all began.

The music from the speakers was almost deafening at first while Sarah tried to make Adam aware and turn it down. Adam eventually got the instruction and turned it down to a more subtle and gentle level. The song had a catchy beat and was perfect for Lucy to dance to.

I just had sex.

Lucy got to her feet and started dancing occasionally turning around and jiggling her ass in everyone’s face. Her bouncy behind swayed to and throw and everyone could clearly see Lucy's 2 sexy hole that were still were covered in a little wax from her melted candle wax dare earlier that evening.

Lucy then decided to tease the players some more by slowly crouching down and spreading her legs before bending forward letting everyone see right inside her and practically taste her juicy cunt.

The players minds were going in over drive as they watched the show Lucy was performing. "God I would pay to see this" said Mark, afterwards hoping he hadn't stated it out loud.

Lucy's show went on as the music finally ended for her first sing and the second began. This was one of black eyed peas songs and most of the players hadn't heard if it (Sexy). They would certainly remember the songs lyrics afterwards with the fantastic show that was being performed in front of their very eyes.

Lucy seemed like an expert dancer or was it just the evening’s activities or the few drinks catching up on everyone.

When the song got to one of it's hottest moments Lucy just took off, acting like everything in the song was happening to her. She ran her fingers through her hair, pretended she was fucking by thrusting her body forward and back and swinging her hands.

A few of the players laughed when she did this. She looked to be having a whale of a time and everyone agreed they would love to watch it again.

However as the music came to an end so did Lucy's erotic dare, and with cheers of praise it was then time for ........

TO BE CONTINUED.....

What was it then time for?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

All comments are much appreciated.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3