View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #241
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

What will Dani’s other guesses be?

Find out now in ………..

PART 183 (268) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

"Please will you whip my slutty slit" cried Dani still in pain from her previous 4 whippings.

Whoosh went the whip again and striking the target harder than before. Dani really wasn't sure how much she would be able to take.

"Keep guessing what do you think we would call it" grinned John trying to give Dani a little advice.

Dani was killing herself trying to remember. The answer was on the tip of her lips (not them lips). But what could it be, she had already stated the obvious including: twat, pussy, cock socket and now Slit.

If the answer was none of these, what could it possibly be, surely the answer wouldn't be cunt as this was the word John had used in his statement. Unless that was a bluff, she began to think. No surely John wouldn't have been like that or would he? Should she waste a guess on that or continue thinking.

The debate went spinning around Dani's head for what seemed like forever but was only actually a few seconds before she decided "Can you whip my slutty cunt"

"Gladly" answered John picking up the whip and causing yet more pain.

Dani flinched before it struck her already awaiting the pain to rush through her body, what had she done to deserve this she thought, before she started to plot possible revenge for when the opportunity arises.

The pain from each lash seemed to linger for longer each time, or was this because they were getting harder and Dani was getting sore.

"Another guess" stuttered John revealing the fact that Dani's answer had been incorrect.

Dani was lost for words, when she suddenly thought of something. She opened her trap to let out a few words when suddenly Adam blurted out "Hurry up or does your honey tunnel want another whipping" he finished off laughing not realising what he had said.

"Please will you whip my honey tunnel" blurted out Dani grinning from ear to ear as she was almost certain this would be the correct answer.

Everyone starred at Adam as they knew if this was the answer it would all be his fault. John was the only player to look at Dani as the whip again came down on her cute young and tender lips which were now redder than a traffic light.

Dani screamed once more with the excruciating pain she was feeling.

"Ok then Slut, what's next" chuckled John liking the way everything was planning out.

Dani's heart sunk, like it had been shot down with a poisonous arrow. She had felt so sure that honey tunnel would be the correct answer. She would have more than likely stated her life on it.

"Please spank my slutty minge" Dani eventually said in a gloomy not caring sort of way. Already knowing what was going to happen Dani shut her eyes tight. This made little difference anyway as she was already blindfolded and her vision was already non existent.

Woosh was the sound that went through the air from the whip. Dani started to scream as in her mind the pain began to set in once more.

"Arrrrr" she continued until the realisation that she had actually not been struck again. Joy began to set in as she realised or rather hoped than her answer had been correct.

The correct answer was indeed your honey tunnel which is looking splendid right now with all those red marks across it.

You bastard cried Dani as she realised that John had been teasing her by asking her for final word, and causing her more worry than was actually necessary.

Dani smiled and asked "Does this mean that my punishment is finally over. She was so happy believing the answer would be yes.

John spoke very sternly "Yes Dani your dare is over but......

TO BE CONTINUED .........

But what?

What will happen next, keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel to find out?

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3