View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 04:17 PM   #14
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 6: The beginning of the end.

"Ok, so who's next?" Nicole asked, knowing very well that she could choose any of the three boys. "Well Davis, since I'm wearing boys clothes you need to dress girly. I dare you to wear Jenna's bra." Colette had lost Jenna's bra after it was replaced with whipped cream and Davis picked it up. He struggled getting it on but the black bra looked good on him in Nicole's opinion.
"Who thinks I look good?" Davis asked jokingly. "Ok, Jenna, I dare you to put ice cubes down your bra and thong!" So Jenna walked upstairs, returning with a cup full of ice. She began by shoving three ice cubes in each bra and three more down the front and the back of her thong. Soon she began to dance around, the cold getting to her.
"For how long?" She asked, wiggling around.
"The rest of the game."
"Darn it." She was freezing but decided on her next dare to give. "Ok, Nick, I dare you to jump in the pool outside, and swim five laps." Nick got up, getting used to these dares and walked outside. The others followed. In his backyard was his pool which was still open despite it being a cool summer's night. The others stood on the pool deck as Nick dove in. He began his laps as the others cheered him on. He completed his five laps and got out of the pool. The girls began to giggle, and he looked down. His spiderman undies had not only shrunk slightly but were see-through.
"Lets just go back inside." said Nick, obvious to him now that he had been tricked. Once they were safely back inside the girls didn't let him dry off but he gave his next dare. "Ok, Colette, just lie down and I dare you to allow us guys to rid you of your whipped cream." Nick signaled to the other guys and they all got down too and began to lick all the whipped cream off of Colette's breasts. They licked them for a good few minutes even after all the cream was gone and called their job good.
"Ok, now my turn." began Colette, "Just stay there alex. I dare you to pose for pictures." She pulled out a digital camera and began to take pictures of the defenseless Alex, handcuffed and naked. "These will go nicely on the web."
"Now that's unfair." Nick piped in, leaning in front of Alex.
"Is it?" Jenna asked, pulling out her phone and Nicole did too. They all had pictures of previous dares. Nick sucking Davis' cock, Alex naked, Nick swimming in underwear and all their other dares.
"You are not going to post them on the web!" said Davis, they would be humiliated.
"Ok, we'll make you a deal. We'll play you in a game of Strip Poker. Guys vs. Girls. The first team naked will have to do anything the others want, including erasing pictures, after midnight. Sound fair?" Nicole made an interesting proposal.
"We agree. When we win we want all pictures erased and in exchange naked pictures of all of you to do with as we will." Nick proposed.
"And when we win you will all do any dares we want for the night. Anything. Maybe if we're happy we wont post the pictures." added Colette
"You're on!" Alex piped in.
So the game was on!
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote