View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #3
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Part 2:
"What?" asked Alex, he didn't know if he had misheard her or not.
"Take your pants off!" exclaimed Jenna, there were hoots from the girls who were obviously excited about the change in the game. So Alex stood up from his place in the circle, unbuckled his belt slowly and slipped off his jeans, leaving him in his white boxers. Jenna took his pants and threw them across the room. Nick was getting excited about what surprises there would be for him if he chose dare. He knew his mom would never come down and check on them until midnight when the girls had to leave. it was only 10pm now, two more hours.
"Ok, ok, Colette, truth or dare?"
"Dare." obviously she knew what alex would want, taking revenge for his embarrassment.
"Strip to your underwear." And so Colette stood up too, taking off her shirt and jeans and sat down in her pink bra and thong. The game continued like this for two turns Davis stripped two his red briefs and Nicole stripped to her white panties and bra. Nick was dared next by nicole, stripping down to his blue boxer-briefs.
"I thought you said your underwear was grey?" asked Nicole.
"Oops, must have forgotten, it's not like I check you know?" Nick defended.
"I think it's only fair that you take a penalty." Nicole stated.
"Fine, I will, so what is it?" The girls huddled up, nick began to get worried and also a little hard too, what could they want him to do?
"Ok, you have to go upstairs and change into a pair of your brother's underwear." Nick was shocked, his brother was 7 and very small. But he still went upstairs, sneaking by the family room where his brother and mom were. He opened his brother's underwear drawer, searching for the best pair. But they all had super heros or cartoon characters on them. He changed quickly and went back down into the basement.
"Nice spiderman undies Nick!" Colette exclaimed, they were incredibly small, showing off his small boner and showing the top of his pubic hair.
"Ok, ok, so Jenna, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Oh come on, take dare! All of us are in our underwear!" Alex exclaimed.
"Yeah don't be a party pooper." Nicole chipped in.
"But... i'm not wearing underwear." Jenna was very embarrassed, turning red.
"So?" Nick asked "You should still strip!"
"How about you wear Nick's boxer-briefs?" Davis suggested. And so she did, turning from the boys as she took off her pants, showing off her behind. The boys were excited as she slipped on nick's underwear.
"So, Davis, Truth or dare?" Jenna asked.

And the game continued, only alex was still wearing a shirt and the rest were in their underwear.

If you have any suggestions PM me.
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote