View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #44
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 31 (115) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for everyone that has viewed and commenting either of the Strip Poker stories. It has now received 350,000 viewers combined. Thanks You

Also thank you Shavedrachel for both the 400th post and 400th reply

I have also started a new story please find link at end of the chapter

The below chapter is also a little longer than usual please enjoy

Find out what Lucy’s questions will be here in Part 31 of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

Part 31 (115) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

In the end Laura’s question to Lucy was, would you have shown anyone those pictures, how many more do you have and what did you think when you had the opportunity to see me in the Shaving parlour. Laura’s question was very long and some of the group were wondering if this was actually more than 1 question however they never said anything as they wanted to know the answers themselves.

Lucy sat thinking about the question and which parts to answer first, eventually her head bent down and a mumbling sound came out of her mouth. This is what she answered.

I just have 4 more pictures but 2 of them are rather blurred or not sharp, the best picture is what I sent you. I don’t think I would have dared to keep up the threat, and the only reason why I did this was because I was jealous of your activities or what I believed your activities could be. I wanted to know what you were doing and why. Also I now feel stupid about doing this but honoured that you have let me play these games” she stated quivering and a few of the group actually believe she was nervous about possibly stripping in front of them.

When I got to see your delicate areas in the shaving parlour I felt so turned on, and after wards I did certain things to myself. Also I was a little shocked at first and glad of John’s other offer.

What other offer some of the group wondered, however they never said anything. They were also starting to enjoy Lucy and forgive her for her activities; however she still had a long way to go.

It was now Lucy’s turn to answer a truth question set by Adam. Adam was busy thinking while Laura’s question was being answered. His question to Lucy was “Who in the room here, do you want to see lose the most, and why”

The group were puzzled at the question and were thinking that Adam had not paid much attention to Lucy’s last answer and were expecting him to ask about John’s offer.

Lucy quickly answered the question with the following response “I don’t really mind who loses the game, as long as it is not myself.” “The reason for this is because I am shy about my body and not many people have seen me in the flesh” The group were a little puzzled about this as they had heard several rumours in the past about Lucy and the types of kinky things that she had previously done.

“Is the thing about Ben, not true then” asked a curious David. “What have you heard about Ben?” asked Lucy puzzled. “Also that is a question for another time” Lucy was beginning to get into the flow of the Strip Poker game and understand when to answer a question and when not.

“Is it time for round 5” asked John. “Yes agreed the rest as the 5 cards were dealt out to the individual people”

After they had exchanged cards, Adam was confident that he had the best hand, having 5 kings was surly going to win. The group could all see him smiling and grinning like a Cheshire cat and could tell that he had a strong hand

Both John and David were hoping to get a straight (5 cards following on from each other e.g.) 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.) Some of the group were very surprised and others were shocked when the revealing took place, below is what everybody had

Mark = Royal Flush (S - ACE) (S - KING) (S - QUEEN) (S - JACK) (S - 10)
Adam = 4 OF A KIND (S - KING) (H - KING) (D - KING) (C - KING) (C - KING)

David = 3 OF A KIND (C - 9) (D - 9) (H - 9) (S - 8) (D - 2)
Laura = 2 PAIRS (C - JACK) (H - JACK) (S - 10) (H - 10) (D - QUEEN)

Brian = 2 PAIRS (C - 7) (S - 7) (D - 6) (H - 6) (H - ACE)
Sarah = PAIR (D - 5) (H - 5) (S - 4) (S - 3) (C - 2)

Lucy = PAIR (C - 3) (S - 3) (H - 8) (H - 6) (S - 5)
Amber = HIGH CARD (H - KING) (H - JACK) (H - 9) (H - 8) (S - 6)

Dani = HIGH CARD (D - 10) (D - 8) (C - 7) (D - 6) (D - 4)
John = HIGH CARD (S - 7) (H - 6) (C - 4) (D - 3) (D - 2)

Mark had beaten all odds and had won his first round. He collected his extra chip and asked if he could purchase his shoes back. There was a short shape answer from John which was “NO! The rules are that when an item of clothing is removed it stays off no matter what, reason for this is because it would take quite some time for people to be removing and dressing all of the time”

After John had said this Mark could understand what John was meaning and apologies for not listening earlier. John lost his 2 chips and Dani lost 1 of her 3 chips. Mark looked pleased with his progress despite having already removed his hat

Round 6 soon took place and this was an interesting hand. A lot of the players had potential good hands but nothing substantial before the turn (cards swapped). Mark was still boasting about being the only person that could be good enough to get a Royal Flush (best hand possible in Poker). Amber was starting to get pissed off with Mark’s boasting and ………………………

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………

What did Amber do next?
Will everyone forgive Lucy and for how long?
What will happen next?
Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

If you are over 18/21 and have enjoyed this story feel free to check out my other new story on Kink Talk. Please comment more Strip Poker with Twist and Jane’s Punishment will be coming soon

Thank you

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3