Thread: Ruthless Rosa
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #12
mandible

Default Part three

THREE

Chris woke early, even though it was Saturday morning. Like a character in a bad story, his sleep had actually been filled with dreams about Rosa and their conversation. It wasn't surprising, since after Rosa abruptly signed off he had spent at least half an hour reading and re-reading the log of their IM chat.

'Chat!' he thought. 'That's hardly the word for it!'

He had laid out all of his most deep and dark fantasies, desires, kinks and perversions. And unlike other women he had chatted with, Rosa had not been shocked at all. In fact, she had been positively gleeful at the prospect of putting him into a position of complete helplessness and then carrying out his ideas - and then taking it even further.

It really terrified him. She had made it clear, over and over, that she was not joking. She was deadly serious, and if he sent the email she required, then he would be in for a very difficult, humiliating and painful life. But as well as terrifying him, Chris couldn't deny that it also excited him beyond belief. His boxer shorts were already tenting at the mere thought of it, even though he had breathlessly relieved himself before sleeping.

He would look back on this moment with regret often in the coming months and years, but all of a sudden Chris felt possessed by a decisive force. 'Sod it!' he said to himself, 'You only live once!'

He booted up his laptop, his face carrying a trance-like look of determination - he wasn't going to even ALLOW himself to think any further. And so, four minutes later he had written his email just as Rosa had instructed; an email that explicitly, unambiguously asked her - begged her even - to blackmail him ruthlessly without limit, and never to stop no matter how much he might plead.

Before he knew it, Chris had clicked 'send', and the deed was irrevocably done. He sat back and stared at the screen. He felt surprisingly calm for a few moments. Then he leaned forward and opened the messenger program, just on the off-chance. She wasn't online. He let out a deep sigh of mostly relief, and went and made himself a cup of tea.

When he returned a few minutes later, he almost spat out a mouthful of tea as Rosa's screen icon blinked into colourful life. My god! She was on already, at this time of the morning... she was keen.

ROSA: Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!
ROSA: I got your email my little Chrissy!
ROSA: You are sooo screwed!

He sat down and typed frantically

CHRIS: Yes.. I know... I must be an idiot.

ROSA: Oh, definitely.
ROSA: I am going to be completely fair about this. I am going to give you one final, and I mean FINAL, chance to reconsider.
ROSA: YOu have exactly 2 minutes
ROSA: If you tell me you have changed your mind within these two minutes, I will delete your email and we will not do this until you come crawling back to me asking again..!
ROSA: Your two minutes start NOW.

Chris stared at the screen again. He knew that even if he said 'no' right now, he would not be able to resist doing this, seeing what cruelty Rosa was capable of, sooner or later.

CHRIS: I am not changing my mind. Let's do it....

He gulped down a large mouthful of tea to quell the mounting fear and excitement that was making him shake a little.

ROSA: Fine.
ROSA: First, we start with the blackmail material. Of course I already have the email addresses of your boss and lots of your colleagues. Imagine Jane or Nikki finding out what a little pervert you are! I could send them our chatlogs right now if I wanted!

CHRIS: yes... oh god please don't!!

ROSA: Heh heh. Not if you're good. Anyway, I want the email addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses of your parents, sister, five of your close friends, and your ex-girlfriend. She was called Natalie if I remember rightly?

CHRIS: yes. Oh god oh god... You want me to email these?

ROSA: Yes, do it now. And Chrissy, why isn't your webcam on?

CHRIS: Sorry, sorry... putting it on now.

Chris hurriedly connected his cam and invited Rosa to view, before beginning the email full of the information she had demanded.

ROSA: And by the way Chrissy, don't even think of giving me fake details for these people. I will be discreetly checking a few of them, so I WILL find out if you do that.

CHRIS: Of course...

As Chris wrote the email, he started to feel his first real sinking feeling of helplessness and despair. He would come to know this feeling very well as time went by, but this was the first wave, as the realisation of what he was doing kicked in. She could, in a moment, email his humiliating confessions to his MOTHER! His DAD! His mates!

He tried to bite down on the feeling as he completed the damning email. He clicked 'send'.

ROSA: Got it. Just reading through.
ROSA: Looks very complete. Congratulations, you seem to be quite good at following instructions, for an idiot!

CHRIS: Um, thanks...

ROSA: Now, I could humiliate you greatly just be forwarding your IMs and email to any of these people. But I'm going to want more than that. Luckily, I can record still pictures from webcam, so now we are going to have you do some humiliating things for me to get pictures of.. understood?

CHRIS: Yes... I see

ROSA: Good. It's useful that I know from our previous chat that you have some useful items for this.
ROSA: So, Chrissy, this is where the fun begins and you realise that you are now just my own human puppet!

Chris swallowed. He felt scared, excited, thrilled, turned on, worried.

ROSA: Strip naked, NOW!

And the next phase of the terrible arrangement began....
mandible is offline   Reply With Quote