View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 01:11 PM   #20
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 19 (104) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thank you 12356416514a for the word search compliment. Hope everyone likes the new instalment – took some time to design images. All original as always.

Hope Everyone has had a enjoyable Christmas and is looking forward to the New Year.

Who said NO find out here in……..

Part 19 (104) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Now then is everyone ready” asked John, “No! Do I have to play and remove my clothes in front of you all” pleaded Lucy. “You have a choice, either play or suffer the consequences” ordered John.

Lucy sat back down on the red carpet and understood that she had a choice however at the same time she had no choice, as she didn’t want the things John knew about to be revealed to everyone.

“Ok I will play, but please be fair on me, I haven’t played poker for a while” said Lucy. The main players just glared at Lucy and didn’t say a word. They were all happy at hearing that Lucy had not played Poker for some time, and were now even more looking forward to the evenings game.

“Can some-one write the order of the winning poker hands down for me” asked Mark. The reply from John was “I can do better than that,” he revealed 2 large boards, one at each end of the room. On here was in big writing the winning poker hands.

You can see an example below

Name:  POKER HANDS - ORDER.jpg
Views: 1257
Size:  43.3 KB

Mark as well as the others were very happy at this and wondered what else John could have thought of.

“Ok will everyone sign this bit of paper, agreeing to the rules I have already stated” asked John. The bit of paper was soon signed by everyone and the clothing choices were then decided. John checked that everyone only had 6 items of clothing on, and gave a few props to people that hadn’t got 6 items, the items of clothing in the end were:

Name:  MALE CLOTHING.jpg
Views: 1277
Size:  41.2 KB

Name:  FEMALE CLOTHING.jpg
Views: 1256
Size:  45.2 KB

Round 1
“Ok then time for round 1” said John dealing out the 50 cards equally to the 10 players. All players decided to swap some of their cards, some more than others. There were a few happy faces revealed as well as some gloomy faces.

After the cards had been swapped and the cards were being revealed, some of the players realised that they had just about has the worst start possible. The results were as followed.

John = Ten, Nine, Nine, Four, Two
Adam = Queen, Queen, Queen, Three, Two
David = Queen, Jack, Ten, Eight, Seven
Mark = Ace, Jack, Eight, Seven, Two
Brian = Ace, Queen, Jack, Five, Four

Lucy = King, Jack, Seven, Six, Two
Sarah = Eight, Eight, Five, Five, Two
Laura = Seven, Seven, Five, Four, Three
Dani = Four, Three, Three, Two, Two
Amber = Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three

After a while of looking around at the players cards to see who was the winner and looser it was noticed that ……………….

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

I wonder who lost the first round.
What did John have on Lucy?
How was the game going to pan out?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for answers

Thank you for all comments, please keep these coming.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3