Old 12-24-2010, 05:00 PM   #18
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 17 (102) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Name:  CHRISTMAS GREETINGS.jpg
Views: 1271
Size:  37.7 KB

Part 17 (102) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Amber decided to knock on her brother door. “KNOCK KNOCK” her brother soon swung the door open asking “What do you want? In his usual grumpy voice. “I was just checking if everything was ok” replied Amber, “I thought something might have been bothering you, I could hear you marching along your room and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help” she continued to state.

“Oww everything’s ok” lied Mark, after a few seconds pause he said. “I just have a bit of a problem” “What’s the problem” asked Amber curious. Mark didn’t want to tell his sister about the video tape and what was on it and instead just said “I am stuck with this word search, and can’t figure out the answer handing Amber the paper”.

Name:  CHRISTMAS SEARCH.jpg
Views: 1276
Size:  65.3 KB

Is that all the problem is” Amber replied puzzled. “Well I also have somewhere to go to meet someone, but I don’t know if I want to go”.
Ambers reply to this was “Well if it was me, I would go and see the person, and you can always leave if everything does not go the way you want it”. “After all what have you to loose and worry about” she continued.

Mark’s mood seemed to change after hearing this, and Amber could tell that her plan was working. She soon left her brothers room and began to make her way to meet Brian.

Brian was his usual shy self; however Amber could tell that he was looking forward to the game. “Are you excited at the thought of seeing me in all my glory” grinned Amber. When she looked at Brian she could just see a smirk on his face, and could tell that indeed he was hoping for that moment to arise.

“Are you ready” asked Amber. “Yes, just let me get my bag” replied Brian. The two intrepid teenagers quickly marched to the twins / Adams house and knocked on the door. “Who lives here” asked Brian, still a little confused at who he might be playing strip poker with. “You will find out shortly” teased Amber.

It wasn’t long before Laura opened the door. “Owww, hello” said Brian a little shocked that he would possibly be stripping in full view of someone he knew from school. He was however grateful at the thought that there would be possibility of seeing someone he already knew.

“Follow me” said Laura leading Amber and Brian down to the cosy basement where Adam, David, John, Sarah and Dani were all present waiting for the arrival of Lucy and Mark. Brian stood a little amazed at how many people he knew would be playing the game.

“Have you ever done this before” asked Brian. A few of the group started to answer at the same time, “All of us except Amber and the 2 people we are waiting to arrived have played 1 game before, and we spice the game up in lots of ways”

Brian stood in the door way to the basement, still in shock at what he had just heard when there was suddenly another knock on the door. This time John went upstairs to see who it was and was glad to see Lucy stood there. “Come in, and follow me” John said.

“What’s happening tonight” said the still unaware Lucy. “You will find out soon, you said you wanted to be in on our games so, just be thankful that we have decided this. Remember what will happen if you don’t” reminded John.

Lucy followed John down into the basement to join the others, just then there was another quite knock on the door. This time Laura went up the stairs to answer the door, stood there was a shocked Mark. “What’s happening” Mark said. “Follow me, and all will be revealed shortly” Laura said locking the door behind her. All 10 players were present and soon the games would take place.

Amber had disappeared into the second downstairs room the moment she had heard someone at the door. She was preparing drinks while waiting for everyone to get there.

“Right all 10 of us are here, and we are going to play poker, the rules will be as followed …” stated John, he was just about to state the rules when Mark butted in, “there are only 9 of us here, and what happens If I don’t want to play this stupid poker game”

Just as he said that …………………

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

Just as he said what?
What will happen next
Keep Reading Strip Poker With A Twist The Sequel for answers

Also please attempt the wordsearch remember to mark off all the letters that you have used. The remaining letters with spell out something. But what?

Name:  WORDSEACH - NO IMAGES.jpg
Views: 1282
Size:  51.9 KB

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3