View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #15
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 14 (99) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

I’m glad that the last chapter made a few of you laugh as we also did.
Find out what happened next below.

Part 14 (99) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

It was now time to plan what they were going to do next. “The first thing that I want to do is to make a back up of this video” said John who was once again one of the main ring leaders of the night’s activities. John went off to record the video and came back moments later to say that it was in progress.

“Now what do you suppose we do next” asked John. “I would like him to play Poker with us, tomorrow evening” said Amber. “It will be useful having a male that we can pick on as well as a female (Lucy)” Amber continued to say.

“Yes that will be fun” agreed the others, while making further plans. Later that evening Amber went home to find Mark upstairs. He seemed to be in a foul mood, and Amber could guess why. Mark didn’t pay much attention to Amber at first and hadn’t even realised that if she was having a good time she would have still been at the club. To try to make Mark pay attention to her Amber said “Do you want to watch a new film I’ve got?”.

What is it! Came the grumpy response from Mark. “xXx” was Amber’s reply, knowing that Mark loved this and would not want to turn down the offer of watching a new film. They both made their way to Amber’s room and started to watch the film.

During it Marks phone rang and it was a text message. Mark wondered who could be texting him at this hour of the night (almost 10.30pm) He reached for the phone, out of his jacket pocket and saw a strange number. Opening the message he silently read it and Amber saw Marks face turn red.

“What’s the matter” Amber asked. Mark just sat there in total silence and reread the message before continuing to re watch the film. Another 10 minutes passed when Mark apologised to his sister and left the room. Amber found this experience weird as Mark would never usually apologies to her.

Amber watched at her window, already knowing what the message was going to be about and making sure that her brother went to the bottom of the garden where he would pick up a carrier bag. Mark did everything as planned and soon came into the house scrambling up the stairs as fast as his legs would carry him; he went straight into his bedroom.

Once in the room Mark kicked his shoes to one side and opened the carrier bag, looking what was inside. He got a shock when he found a DVD and an envelope. Whatever could this DVD be? he wondered, as he opened the envelope to read the letter.

Name:  letter to Mark.jpg
Views: 7704
Size:  30.1 KB
Mark sat there still not knowing if he dared play the DVD. However what could it actually show, and what would actually be on the DVD. He soon decided that it was probably just a bluff and decided to see what the DVD actually was while at that moment believing it would probably be a film.

He got a shock when he actually saw himself outside the club where he had been earlier that evening. Mark at once realised what would be coming next as he watched himself stripping. There was more detail on the recording than Mark could ever have dreaded and it showed him revealing his cock and pouring ice cold water over himself. It also showed him scream and nearly cry like a baby.

Could Mark actually let anyone see this, he had a tough choice to make. However his blackmailer had been very cunning and not revealed what he/she wanted from Mark.

Mark decided …………………….

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

What will Mark decide?
When will he realise who his blackmailers are?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

All comments / feedback is much appreciated.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3