View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 12:13 PM   #11
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 10 (95) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for all readers and comments. Also welcome to new readers / commenter – Chicken1. Hope you will keep reading and commenting. I am happy to say that here is;

Part 10 (95) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

What other task could he get Amber to do? John kept thinking about this for the rest of the evening. He knew he still had a few days to decide however he would also need to check these out with Amber.

Meanwhile, Amber was showing Brian how to play Poker. They were currently at Brian’s house and Amber was relieved that he found a pack of cards after a few minutes of looking.

They were sat at the dining room table and Amber noticed that Brian’s family seemed very poor; the table looked second hand with an old white table cloth. There was a large picture on the wall of a young lady who looked to be about 20 who had long blonde hair and her skin looked as white as the white house. Amber felt like asking who the female was, but quickly decided to mind her own business and settled down at the job at hand.

First she wrote down the order of the winning cards and explained what these were all called. Next Amber told Brian about the deal and what she called the flop. She currently didn’t know how the group were going to play the poker game as she had also never played with them. She however showed Brian the easiest way possible.

After about 30 minutes of explaining she asked Brian if he wanted a quick game. However at present she still had not mentioned that the game they would be playing on Saturday evening would be Strip Poker. The two players sat down and played a few hands, after a while Brian soon got the hang of which cards to disregard and which to keep and how to read Ambers hand.

Amber let Brian win a few rounds and his confidence soon picked up. “Wow you are a born natural at this” said Amber after Brian had beaten her for the third time in a row. Amber continued to say “You are totally going to win, when we play Strip Poker on Saturday evening”

“STRIP POKER!” Shouted Brian in surprise, at hearing this for the first time. “Don’t worry about anything” replied Amber, “you are a natural at poker, don’t you want to see me naked” she continued to say trying to make Brian feel more relaxed all the time.

“I will need a bit of time to think about it” said the still shy Brian. They continued to play a few more games of which Amber won 1 while Brian won a further 3. After a few minutes to think about everything he told Amber “Yes I will play the Poker game on Saturday evening, as long as you promise to be friends in and out of college hours”.

Amber agreed to this and thought that losing some of the poker hands and discarding some of the winning cards had helped make Brains choice easier. They continued playing for some time with a lot of general discussion. They talked about their college assignments and some suggestions for new items for their Marketing course, as well as some riddles one of these was;

THERE WERE 2 DUCKS IN FRONT OF A DUCK AND 2 DUCKS BEHIND A DUCK, AND ONE DUCK IN THE MIDDLE, HOW MANY DUCKS ARE THERE

It was soon time for Amber to leave and walk home. She had made good friends with Brian and they both felt secure with each other. She had also succeeded in her little task at getting Brian to agree to play Poker and was actually surprised at how quick he had picked up all of the rules and the flow of the game.

When amber got home and went upstairs she noticed that …………………..

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………

What did Amber notice?
Answer the easy riddle?
What is John planning to get Amber to do?
KEEP READING STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3