View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #10
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 9 (94) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for all comments - apologies no chapter yesterday as a few people had not read or commented. Anyway here is ......

Part 9 (94) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

They arranged amongst each other to be present at the club on Friday night and try to catch Mark in all his glory. John’s farther was the owner of the club and John and his friends would have easy access to the back room to where the back doors were. Amber already knew this from the general gossip that the group had mentioned over the past week.

They were all excited about Friday evening as well as their planned game the following night. John’s task that day was to get Lucy to agree to the game, while Amber’s job was the same with Brian.

Later that morning John raced up to Laura telling her not to worry about anything and that he had encouraged / forced Lucy to agree to their terms. “How did you do that?” asked Laura, puzzled at how easy Lucy had been to persuade. “I can’t tell you at present, however believe me she won’t be doing anything out of turn” John chuckled.

Laura text the other members and soon they were all excited at knowing the game had been given the go ahead. Amber’s task meanwhile was a little more difficult. When she had asked Brian if he knew how to play poker she found out he had never played the game in his life. “Why do I need to know how to play poker” Brian asked puzzled. “We are playing a tournament, and I wondered if you would like to join in” Amber asked.

“Yeah, I would like that very much, however I don’t know how to play so I suppose that counts me out” Brian answered. “I will teach you” buttered in Amber, before Brian had chance to finish his sentence.

They arranged to meet after school for Brian’s first tutorial. Brian was very excited at making a new friend (Amber) and was looking forward to the possibility of making more however at the present moment he did not know that the poker game was Strip Poker.

The day at school soon passed by as a normal day would. Amber was slowly getting used to her new school/college and was looking forward to several lessons and other events that had been planned.

After lessons had finished John went to the club his farther owned and tried to make plans for the Friday evening. The back door was off a quite alley that was very dark except for 1 street lamp half way down. This entrance was not used very often and was only there as a fire escape.

There was a security camera facing the entrance and the thick metal doors had a spy hole nearby. John knew he would have to make a plan to ask for the password. He decided to tape record his own voice asking several questions and play these to the people coming to the rear door as required. However he knew he must also get Amber to do something first so that Mark would believe it was all real. Would she be willing to show her underwear and what other task could he get Amber to do?

TO BE CONTINUED ………………

What does John have on Lucy?
What was John thinking of asking Amber to do outside the club?
Would Amber be willing to reveal her underwear?
What would Brian’s response be when he found out it was a Strip Poker Game?
Would Brian play the Poker Game?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL for answers

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3