View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 03:28 AM   #41
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks for all the comments, everyone. It's really appreciated. More shall be posted soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link1 View Post
noo!! What a cliff-hanger to end at! XD

I'm loving the story so far. I can't wait to read more! :]

(btw.. idk what your intentions were with the title were, but when I read it I was thinking, "I wonder if that's like.. Sonic and Tails?" Just saying. :P)

The title was actually made up mid-writing without any thought put into it whatsoever; the words just popped into my head. Then I realised they did actually make sense. The Fox because Evie has dark red hair, and The Hedgehog because the other main character is prickly about letting people close to them. And it has that whole classy English countryside feel to it, which is perfect for the story's location.

Originally the story was called The Crow & The King (Crow for Evie's surname, and King for another character's surname) but there's so much story before that plot line becomes relevant that it seemed silly to keep as the title. So that'll be part two. The overall story is called St. Krystal's but I figured if I ever wrote and posted enough parts to be using the overall title, the thread would be too big and explode.

Okay end of ramble.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote