Thread: Fiction: An entire week...
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 05:33 PM   #1
Username87654

Default An entire week...

Click here to read the completed story without comments!

PART 1-Introduction

My first reaction when my parents dicided to leave me alone with my sister for an entire week was total shock. I would rather have that than being stuck with a nanny, but the longest I had been in charge was for a few hours. I just hoped my 13 year old sister would behave and realize that me, being 3 years older, would be in charge. This could have been the worst week of my life.

As my parents left on a Tuesday morning, my sister and I prepared breakfast and turned on the televison. Nothing really exciting happened for the next few hours, so I had a suggestion. I would invite a few friends over to spend the night with me and she would do the same. It sounded pretty fair, afterall the last thing I wanted was my sister to be against me for the time being.

So we had it, I invited my 2 best frinnds: Mark and Conner. My sister, Alexis, invited her 3 best friends: Sarah, Anna, and Maddie. They all arived at around 7, I ordered a pizza and the night of my life came to a start. My friends and I disapeared into my room and my sister and her friends took the living room. This night I will never forget was just getting started.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote