Thread: Fiction: Adventure Abroad [MxM]
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #61
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Heeey :3
I am so sorry I didn't update earlier... first I had no good ideas, then school kept me super busy and yea... some other stuff happened that kept me from writing and also I was just procrastinating a lot.

But I haven't forgotten about this story!

I have already written around 300 words and I have everything in my mind, I just need to write it down... and have someone edit it. :3

That about Jan's name is quite interesting. I didn't know that it would cause confusion about his sex. xD Jan is an only boy's name in Germany.

I want to thank you all for your nice comments and support. I will try to update more often but I can't promise. :3

I decided to write a short summary about what happened now and will maybe do it again now and then, because I myself often confuse all the stories I read and need to read the last chapters and everything...

Love
Saphir

----------------

What happened so far?

Chapter 1: Chad arrives in Germany and gets introduced to his new class. Tim, quite a hot guy, in Chad's opinion, get's introduced to him and invites him over for a party.

Chapter 2:
It's friday. After leaving the last lesson Tim and Chad go together to Tim's, then to the supermarket to buy some German beer. Afterwards they meet Toby, who drives them to Jan's (Jan is a boy ), where the party will take place.
Arriving at Jan's they meet Robin, a good friend of Tim.

Chapter 3:
Tim, Chad, Toby and Jan are drinking and have fun talking. With them are Jonathan and Steffi, who seem to be a couple. After a lot of drinks Toby leaves and Jonathan and Steffi go over to another room to watch a movie (and cuddle up and fall asleep^^). Then Tim suggests playing truth or dare.

Chapter 4:
A first round of truths. Chad admits being possibly interested in someone from Germany. Jan is asked how far he has gone with a girl and says it was only making out and 'hand'. In return Jan asks Chad how far he has gone with someone. Due to Jan having not specified on girls, Chad replies 'hand and mouth'.

Chapter 5:
The game goes on. Jan is asked what he fantazised about the last time he wanked. He responds that it was what Robin (that guy Chad met in chap 2) and Tim did to him 'last weekend'. Then Tim has to give Chad a lapdance and have him strip his shirt.

Chapter 6:
Chad is dared to lie down for a minute and stand Jan and Tim tickling him and so on. He is felt up and tickled and has to strip his shirt and socks in the end, because he failed the not-moving-task two times.

Chapter 7:
Chad dares Jan to let Tim imitate one thing on him, from what he did on 'that weekend' (cf. chapter 5). Tim pretends domming and having anal sex with Jan and whipping him. (clothed!)

------------------

I hope I got it all right...
Nobody edited it, so if you see any major mistakes, point them out please!

The next chapter will hopefully be online tomorrow or later tonight, I can't promise tho.

Oh and... did you notice that this summary looks like some stories on here? ;P

Love again

Last edited by Saphir; 11-12-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote