View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #9
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

1. How often do you shower? Once a day, sometimes every other day.
2. How long do you usually take to shower? 30-45 minutes.
3. At what time of day do you shower usually? Afternoon or evening.

4. Do you masturbate in the shower? If so, how often? Sometimes, every once in a while.
5. How long does it approximately take you when you do it? Twenty minutes extra for a quickie, an hour extra if I want to do it right.
6. Is that longer, shorter, or the same time that it usually takes when not in the shower? Longer, clearly.
7. Do your parents (or other people who you live with) sometimes complain about you taking too long to shower (maybe w/o knowing why you take so long)? Yup. Occasionally.

8. Have you ever forgotten to lock your door and someone came in? Yep, but it's not like they knew what was going on.
9. Have you ever showered with your door purposely unlocked? Yeah, but it was more like we didn't HAVE a lock at the time. xD
10. Did you intend to get caught or was it unlocked for a different reason?We didn't have a lock, although the idea of getting caught is exciting.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote