Thread: Fiction: Party That Led To Blackmail
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #24
legendofthesith

Default Chapter 13 (unlucky for some)

Chapter 13

“Fine” she said, eventually giving in.
“Nice to see you’re finally co-operating” He replied. You’re going to have to do different things for each toy. To start off with I would like to see those lovely tits of yours and in return you can have this blue dildo. She complied after a short hesitation and revealed her perfect breasts to the man behind the counter and put her bra on the shop shelf next to her.
“Well done” he said before throwing her the blue dildo. “Your next task is to show me your pussy”. Again she was hesitant but at the same time quite excited about how this could turn out. She removed her black thong and revealed to the man her beautiful shaven pussy.
“Wow” he stated. “You didn’t seem this confident when you came in but I’ve got to hand it to you, your looking good”. He then passed her the next reward of a butt plug and a vibrator over to Rachel.
“In order to get your next reward I would like a blowjob”. Things were getting difficult now although after a little thinking time she let her horniness take over and agreed. The man pulled down his trousers and showed Rachel her first real life cock. Rachel got quickly to work and licked the outside of his cock. After a short time of doing this she took the cock in her mouth. She was very turned on by this point and kept going sucking the cock that pulsated in front of her. She had never done this before but the man didn’t know this. She was a natural and was enjoying every second of it. However now she felt the pulsating of the cock and was unsure of what to do. Should she swallow? Should she pull away her mouth before he shot his load? She decided this was what she would and so she continued pleasuring his cock right up until the point where she knew he was going to cum. Just as she pulled away the white warm liquid shot from the end of his cock and hit her over the face and tits. She was recovering from what had just happened when the man handed her the next rewards. These were the anal beads.
“Thank you very much” said the man as Rachel was wiping the cum off her body. “That’s all of your items paid for. However I’m willing to give you a bonus if you do one last task for me.”
“What did you have in mind?” questioned Rachel.
“Well” he said…