View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 02:49 AM   #6
Sum
getDare Devil

Oh how about just not opening the god damned mouse trap the whole way so that you give it just enough space to be put on.
That way there is no risk of it slamming shut and it will just apply the pressure to the area required, and at the same time look damn kinky.

I fully expect you and the others in the "oh my god do this and you'll die" camp for this thread to ignore this comment and continue to repeat over and over the same thing about how dangerous it is. Just saying that without ever making an attempt to advance the discussion. You seem to be ignoring if anyone says something that contradicts your notion of the danger of this.
As lucky says;

Quote:
Damn: you are girls or some guys never actually seen a mouse trap
The type, for clarity that i believe is being referred to is the snapper type. You wouldn't find much use in using one of the humane ones on (i find those a joke, once you've got the mouse you still need to kill it, you're just imprisoning it first. If you release it into nature you're just killing it even slower, cold, hungry alone, with the talons of an owl or cat in its back. House mice are not wood mice, they are used to living in houses) and there are some ancient ones from googling that have quite lethal looking spikes that would be dangerous.

However for the snapper trap to work there is a spring. The bar is pulled back placing tension on the spring. A catch then holds it open until it is triggered.

Ok, so for clarity what I'm saying is this,

Pull back the bar only far enough to get the area you want to clamp in.

Do not pull it so far back as to make risk of snapping shut.

-----
I hope I've made it clear what I'm trying to say

Also, to those under 16 whom have been posting in this thread, and to those calling it a dare. You do realise that the thread was moved after about three posts to the punishment ideas section, don't you?

This mini comment is dedicated to NewSlave

Fire walk with me

I'm off to kinktalk. Bye all.

Last edited by Sum; 03-20-2008 at 03:54 AM. Reason: random full stop and clarification
Sum is offline   Reply With Quote