View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 03:26 AM   #142
vanilla

Still here, I edged a bit though... Anyway I'm really glad that the punishments for failing are turning into hard ones! I was starting to think that those easy ones wouldn't be so bad now...
I just want to ask as I've seen some punishments that are more suitable for the male persuasion is it acceptable to modify them so that it's possible for myself to do them? Or would that be something I'd have to take up with the individual who left the task?

My harder punishment.
Requirements: This is another reading task. For every contestant still in play after you orgasm you're required to read 100 pages of a book. So for instance if there were 5 people you'd need to read 500 pages for this punishment. Any book is fine as long it consists mainly of words (no picture books again) but you might want to find a book with enough pages for you or else read more than one book.

The Task: Now you'll need to read a book every night before going to bed (even if it's just a page) until you've read the number of pages you were required to. Once you start reading every time you stop you have to edge once, meaning in the very least you'll owe 1 edge by the time you're finished for the night. You may not orgasm until the morning and the consequence for doing so before then is an extra 100 pages added to your total.
As you can see the more you read each night the better it'll be for you, unless of course you get distracted easily.

By the way ulfolofsson it sounds like you had a great orgasm!
vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote