View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 02:56 PM   #138
jeff10145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
It's time to start collecting the dares for the second part of the challenge!

- Everyone still in play must post as soon as possible an HARD punishment (hard but not impossible, remember that if you fail you must do also your dare)
- The hard punishments will replace the easy ones when only 7 partecipants will remain in play (one third of the partecipants that effectively started the challenge). So, if there are 8 in play and you lose, you will do the easy ones, then the next person losing will do the hard ones.
- If you fail a punishment, or in limit, contact with a PM the author of that punishment and ask him something else.

I suggest to empower the easy dare you suggested to create your hard version

Mine is:
"The next three times you cum (including the time that makes you lose the challenge) you must eat all your cum (do not spill even a drop!). Then you can't wash your mouth or drink/eat anything for 10 minutes. You can choose to drink directly (staying naked and upside down cum over your face with mouth opened) but then you must also do one of the "a b c" dares below. If fail/limit, choose 2 of these (X is the number of challengers still in play): A. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then spank hard your naughty balls/pussy 3*X times and your ass and asshole 30*X times with an hairbrush or wooden spoon. Edge every 30 times. B. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then dip them and your cock in a bowl with water and 5 icecubes 3*X minutes. C. Naked, tie tightly your balls, clothespins on nipples, edge then drip on balls and cockhead 20*X drops of hot wax. Remove wax only after cumming."

PS

Actually there are still 11 in play

This morning was very hard for me, my mind (read: my dick) not stopped to think about exciting things... anyway, I'm still in

@ bodacious: no time limits, do the punishments whenever you can.

@ play-toy: good idea, you are not the first asking that

just re type my dare that i did a few days ago when i didnt know if we were supposed to or not cuz thts my dare.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote