View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 02:55 PM   #137
joseeke

Day 7.

Well, so far everything going better then expected. Seems the only thing i was missing the last couple of times when trying to deny myself was the fear of public humiliation of failing. This morning was

@Leland, i must have missed the part of switching to a hard punishment when 7 people remain in the game rules Hornyness can aid to those kind of ideas i guess. I am just hoping nobody bails out earlier then he would want to avoid the harder punishments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
You can choose to drink directly (staying naked and upside down cum over your face with mouth opened) but then you must also do one of the "a b c" dares below.
And if you first cum in a glass or something else you do not have to do one of the "a b c" dares?

My hard dare:
Wear the underwear you where wearing just before you quit for X*2 days. During this time if you have to pee you have to pee very quickly and put your penis back into your pants leaving the last drops of pee to go into your underwear.
(X = the amount of players left in the game)

Also a little poll, how long do the remaining participants think they are able to hold out?
bdsmtest
joseeke is offline   Reply With Quote