View Single Post
Old 05-20-2024, 06:41 AM   #3894
Ace_E360
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainSlutSylvir View Post
being the curious painslut that I am, I had to try this.... I'm a 34DD but went with your example, 3 feet of string, 2 ounces of weight. I was too short (5'2)... soo I stood on a chair. the clamps I use are pretty brutal for weights, and normally don't come off with around a foot of chain and far more weight. they popped right off each time. tried 5 times each nipple (cause once just wasn't enough ) I reduced the length by half and tried again, at a foot and a half, I was able to get 3 drops before they popped off (which, by the way, was intense and caused instant buckling and a very loud yelp each time). At one ounce they stayed put for 20 drops, resulting in very sore nipples, tears, and the urge to add more weight (10 oz each) and just let them hang while I lean over the desk to report on my curiosity and see what else I've missed while dealing with computer issues.
Very well done and thanks both for coming out of retirement (as it were) to give this a try and the wonderful report. Unfortunately it sounds like it doesn't work as well as I wanted it to, so I'll go modify it a bit for Toybox and Mia.
6.5 inches - 6'5" - 200 lbs

Not looking for a long-term dominant.

Likes, limits, and toys
PM DARES
Rules and always-in dares

PM or kik me to add PM Dares and/or rules.
Ace_E360 is offline   Reply With Quote