View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 08:42 AM   #631
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Post Worm report #4

I reached my first milestone! I'm down to 3995 points! This means I no longer have to worry about not touching my cock. Although I still can't touch it for sexual pleasure.

Thankfully many tasks still include sexual pleasure, so my worm isn't entirely neglected.

Yesterday I did:

"20 points - Wear a plug overnight - 5x a week"

Second time this week but it was still too uncomfortable to get a good night sleep. I'll probably hold off on this one until I get more anal training during the day.

"150 - wear the penis plug for 30 min"

This is a small metal plug that goes into my urethra. Scary but also quite fun, although I still can't say I particularly like the feeling. Its more pleasurable when I'm already hard and horny, which I wasn't now. It did fall out once and I had to relube it (with sterile lube) in between.

"5 points - 10 ball smacks - 5x a day"

25 points.

"5 points - zap the tip of your cock - 5x a day"

25 points.

Then today was a more exciting day.

"20 points - Continuously stroking for 30 min without stopping - 2x a week"

Second and last time this week. Unfortunately, as this is easy and fun when you can't otherwise sexually touch!

"5 points - zap the tip of your cock - 5x a day"

25 points.

"5 points - 10 ball smacks - 5x a day"

25 points.

"5 points - 20 hits with the wooden spoon to your thighs - 10x a day"

50 points.

Unfortunately I also had a little accident inadvertently touching my cock when I wasn't supposed to. So this earned me 10 penalty points.

"300 points - Strip down to panties in an outdoor hidden public place (forest, nude beach, etc.)"

I did this in a secluded part in the woods and I really enjoyed it! I stripped down to my thong only and took a few pictures. Since it was so quiet I also went all the way and stripped completly naked and took some more pictures.
Because I enjoyed the feeling of the forest floor on my bare feet and there was nobody in the forest, I decided to get dressed again but continue my walk barefoot.

After a while I got off the path into the bushes and stripped down completely again and just sat there for a while on the soft moss-covered forest floor. It was a really tranquile Zen moment for myself!

"250 points - Create a thread asking for different ideas for weird things to insert in your ass. Choose 3 to do. Report on it."

You can read the full report here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...3&postcount=12

"5 points - Fuck your ass 100 times with your dildo - 5x a day"

With all the anal action from the task above I only managed to do this 3 times, thus earning me 15 points.

Finally I want to add that the scars from the nipple suckers that I used for 30 minutes the first day only now, 4 days later, start to fade, but they are STILL a bit visible.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote