View Single Post
Old 05-17-2024, 11:56 PM   #1
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azyliux View Post
Without some sort of evidence the person I'm talking is actually in the photo, I generally assume it's fake, although I try not to be rude about it or even directly mention this assumption. It's not hard to work a few simple tests into requests/dares/tasks. And then I am occasionally—very pleasantly—surprised when this assumption turns out to be proven false through further interaction.

I cannot even understand why. I'm so genuinely curious about this. Is it genuinely exciting? (How? Why?) Is there a feeling of superiority in fooling people? (They usually aren't.) Is it trolling? (It's barely a shrug from me before I move on.) I truly don't see the motivation but there must be one because it happens so often.

If anyone who actually does this is lurking, can you say why?
I think its simple they like it because they get to fantasize/role-play pretending to be a giiiirl. It would feel like a more real fantasy to actually be treated like a girl because you're pretending to be one. And it probably does feel powerful to be sneaky and get away with it; it's not true submission just roleplaaay because the idea of being a girl turns them on

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me wetter

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 15!!
Cunt: 17!!!
Both at same time: Anal 11, Cunt 11 (22)!!

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote