View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 09:08 AM   #659
Miss.Public
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Naked, tied on a public street with cum dripping out of all my holes ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolDae View Post
There needs to be a way to get them to tie themselves up. maybe with some cuffs and you have the keys? I can see this work 2 ways. either let them buy a set of cuffs or you give them a set at their frontdoor.

Plan a date where they will cuff themselves in their own home with the door unlocked, so you can get in. To make sure they are cuffed, have them send proof regularly while you're on your way there. you preferably go there in lingerie and a coat, and bring with you a head mask to cover your facial figure. In addition, you can bring toys.

Then the fun begins. Once inside, you can do so many things to them. undress, give them a show of your body, touch them, but the can't touch back. play and orgasm right in front of them. It'll be as close as they can get to you without getting yourself revealed.

Once done, you can hand them back their cuff keys without letting them go. they must manage to uncuff themselves which will buy you some time to get some distance in between them and you, in case they try to follow you.

I hope this idea works for you, or might give you the inspiration to find something new to try with them.

SOO! Finally the report for this dare ♥

Actually it didnt take that much of convincing to what i ordered them to do ♥ My boss was a bit more defensive at first but later also agreed to this ♥

First of all:
I was feeling very unsafe about this, because i noticed they could easily get my real identity by faking being tied or setting up a camera / cameras *-* Or being there just to see who i am and then whatever... *-* Anyway... I decided to do it like this:
1. car parked at least 100 meters away from the guys house, ill leave my clothes in the car and go naked anyway ;P
2. near the house ill hide in a bush or whatever
3. my boyfriend will go in first, check the guy, check he being tied, check for cams or other traps
4. My bf comes back out of the house and gives me a sign
5. Both of us go back in. He will be as silent and unvisible for the guy as possible + Bodyguard)
6. The guy is blindfolded and tied to a chair or so
7. My bf filming everything (for my own collection + as safety for me)

Lets start with the nerd
I did this first because i was more excited at my boss ;P I wanted the better thing for the end of the dare ♥

It was a sunday evening at around 10:30pm. So not early but not thaaat late either *-* As i said we parked around a corner at the end of his street *-* It was definitely more that 100 meters... it was the first place from which i couldnt see the nerds house *-* Luckily hes not really living near the center of the city, so it was literally nobody on the streets (many lights in windows of houses tho) ♥ Me (naked) and my bf decided to not run, but walk in a normal pace to the house ♥ It was such a horny-adrenaline-rush doing it while acting like i would be normally clothes lol ♥ When i saw a car behind us (which definitely saw me *-*) i jumped behind my bf to "cover" *-* Anyway! The nerds front door was opened so my boyfriend went in first (alone) ♥ It took quite some time until he was finished checking everything... i had to hide for 2 bikers and another car in the meantime *-* They didnt see me tho ;P My bf came back outside and told me to come in *-* I was so nervous for whatever reason lol *-*

I saw that my boyfriend didnt found one, but two cameras which were filming *-* That bastard really tried to trick me *-* This made me feel very uncomfortable because it felt like i would miss another hidden cam the whole time *-* Nick (nerd) was actually tied on a wooden chair in his living room ♥ His hands were tied behind his back (but in a way that he could still get up from that chair, not tied to the chair) ♥ His eyes were blindfoled ♥ Just as i told him to (except the cams lol). My bf started filming ;P

When i was standing there, totally naked, right inside nicks lving room with him sitting in front of me i was already pretty horny *-* The whole situation made me sooooo wet ;P I started by letting him feel my boobies in his face. He then sucked / tried to suck my nipples ♥ I opened his belt and pants and pulled it down and off from his legs ;P His dick was already hard (not that big, but quite an aestethic look) ♥ I grabbed it and started by just giving him a little handjob ♥ He also talked to me the whole time at the beginning... asking me who i am, asking who the other person is and telling me to say anything (i didnt want him to maybe recognize my voice so i didnt talk at all) *-* After a while i noticed he started breathing harder so i quickly stopped *-* I really didnt want him to cum that fast so i had to stop lol even if it were only like 30 seconds haha ♥ But he didnt cum ;P A few seconds later i then started to give him a blowjob ;P Im sure he really apreaciated it haha oh lord he moaned... *-* This time it was more than 30 seconds haha but he surely was close to orgasm ♥ I gave him a bit of rest to calm down ♥ In the meantime i looked around the room for more cams and also thinking what else i could do with him ;P since he was hands tied but able to stand up i made him get up ;P I placed myself in doggy position on his couch and guided him behind me and right inside my pussy ;P Well then.... he fucked me ;P He did quite good actually ♥ At that moment i realized my situation *-* I thought about how i never ever thought that THIS GUY would ever fuck me *-* I also never thought about anything sexual with him in the past *-* But i was soo horny and him being blindfolded + my bf next to me made me sooo confident nothing bad could happen ♥ A few minutes later nick said like "oh i wish id knew who you are so id get more of this pussy" right before cumming deep in my pussy ♥ He really pumped me full of his warm cum and then just continued fucking me until he even made cum flying out of my pussy (you know.. he squished it out) ♥ When he finally stopped i went back outside quickly (still cum dripping out of my pussy) and hurried back to the car. Nobody saw me on that walk i guess ♥ My boyfriend slightly freed nicks hands, so he could run away before nick could unblindfold his eyes ♥ All worked well and i was back home, still full of his cum and naked telling Aylin what happened and i was very happy about it ♥

Now about my Boss (Steve)
Same procedure at the beginning as for Nick the nerd ♥ I parked far away on a tuesday night and walked ♥ My boss got a girlfriend or wife or so, which made this a bit more tricky lol ;P He told me a day on which she wouldnt be at his place. I arrived at around 10 pm, so a bit earlier that for Nick ♥ There were a few cars driving around from time to time, but i managed it to get naked to his house without getting seen i guess ♥ I dont know if its that or just the fact that its my boss which somehow turns me on a lot but i was extremely horny this time ♥ My bf went in first again ♥ Steve was way "nicer"... he had no tricks except a not that well hidden smartphone filming *-* He turned it off, checked the tie and then called me to get in ♥

Now i was standing naked in front of my Boss! Naked! In his living room about to fuck him *-* I was sooo horny ♥ I started the same way: by letting his face feel my tits ;P He also sucked my nipples after only a few seconds haha ♥ I tried to open his belt while stilll leaving him suck my nipples ♥ It worked ♥ After his pants were gone i couldnt resist and immediately started by giving him a really juicy sloppy blowjob *-* I really enjoyed it and even caught myself playing with my pussy with one hand while sucking him ♥ I noticed that he was tied to the chair with his hands, so i had to quickly change that so he could stand up to fuck me ;P I was somehow afraid of him abusing the very short time not being tied to take off the blindfold even if i tried to not free him during it *-* He didnt do anything luckily ♥ i guided him to the kitchen table nearby and laid myself on my back onto the table ♥ I guided his dick inside my pussy so he could reallly good fuck me ♥ Oh lord ill never forget the feeling on being naked totally spread wide in front of my boss fucking me deep in the pussy ♥ His cock was definitely not a small thing (no monster cock still) ♥ I loved the situation ♥ I was extremely horny and sooo wet and my boss just pounded me and pounded me... ♥ After a while of fucking i had such a hard orgasm *-* It was like my body really needed this ♥ I was shaking but he didnt stop *-* Then he asked where to cum *-* I was so in my orgasm blood rush and totally out of mind when he asked that... I just said "Cum in my pussy please, boss" *-* Shortly after saying that i noticed that i broke my rule of no talking *-* While my boss finished inside my pussy i just hoped he wouldnt have recognized my voice *-* I mean i surely sounded very exhausted and heavy breathing so i might be lucky, but that was still a risk i didnt want to take *-* He didnt ask who i am at the beginning btw, he just asked "are you the one or is this a embarassing situation?" (i had to laugh about this actually haha but didnt answer) ♥ On my way back to the car a biker might saw me for some seconds (until i was hidden), but it was a few meters distance so maybe the darkness covered me ♥

The next day at work was sooooo weird *-* I was sooo afraid of him recognizing my voice... Everytime he talked to me i slightly changed my voice to make it sound different *-* He talked to me more often that usual on that day, but maybe its just feeling like this because i was having it in mind all the time... *-*

Anyway... I fucked my boss ! Yay ;P

BTW: Both texted me the next day in the evening:
-what i was doing
-who i am (again lol)
-if we could repeat that
-asking for pics or videos lol

I guess they both are really into this "seducement" haha ;P

__________________________________________________ _____

Now i guess i need a new idea for a next step ♥ they shouldnt have a chance to get my identity but the dares can be category "very hard" or "extreme" i guess ;P Within limits tho ♥
Miss.Public is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Miss.Public for this post: