View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 12:03 AM   #15
Sabina
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Hey! Nice to see you made a thread out of it

Just to clarify: You will do this until end of May, + extend the time after May by the post count this thread received until May?

So, to make it more interesting, lets add some bondage ideas for you, as you like bondage:

task based about the shoes she puts:
Gym shoes or sneakers: nothing
High heels (closed): medium plug for x hours (use dice to determine) + tie your ankles together for 30 min
High heels (peep toe): medium plug for 2x hours (dice here again) + tie your wrists together for 30 min (or if you don't manage, tie your thighs AND ankles instead)
Sandals (low heels) large plug for 2 hours (no dice here) + gag yourself for 1/2h
Sandals (high heels) large plug for 2x hours (dice again here) + gag yourself for 1 h

As you dared me to join the dare, I will simply copy your tasks
But without the Friday and the Combo. And the following two I will also change:
Normal dress: -> My TIPTOES PM Dare
Miniskirt or short dress: -> My SPORGASM PM Dare.

I am already excited
Hello Manarus!
Yea I happy to read you is joining this thread, and yes I will be doing untill May + all days additional as many as the comments, and you just added the first day!
All suggestions accepted and ok to add even the bondage.

For today, again very ugly weather and she again skinny jeans and gym shoes, but thin t-shirt with large cleavage (and bra flashing a little!)
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

MILF receptionist thread here!
You can leave comments.

Sabina is online now   Reply With Quote